[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
28 and never GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: angry_pepe (1).jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe (1).jpg
65 KB, 900x900
I SWEAR IM 28 AND NEVER HAD A GF.
GIVE GF NOW ANY GF GOD PLS GIVE GF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY LIFE
>LOST VIRGINITY TO HOOKER FEW YEARS DIDNT KNOW U UNLOCK WIZARD POWER WHEN U STAY VIRGIN TILL 30. :(

FUCK YOU NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29302042
>fall for the prostitute meme
>forfeit wizard powers
Play shitty games, win shitty prizes, normalfag.
>>
>>29302042
get the fuck off r9k then fag king,
>>
might as well just go gay
>>
>>29302042
Please stop appropriating our memes, normie.
>>
go away chip you normie
>>
>>29302042
>tfw 34 year old virgin

The ride never ends, no wizard powers either
>>
File: 1453008876728.jpg (142 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1453008876728.jpg
142 KB, 800x533
>tfw took a 28 year old woman's virginity
>>
>>29302283
This desu.

t. 39 years a virgin.
>>
>>29302283
WHAT THE FUCK? THERE ARE NO WIZARD POWERS?
>>
>>29302042
Its too late for you unfortunately, you are doomed to live on the edge of society.

How does it feel knowing you will live an die alone and your life is wasted.

You failed at the one thing humans are supposed to do like the animals they are which is love be loved, fucked be fucked.

Literally people with half of your iq do it, people much uglier than you do it, people 100 times poorer than you do it.

Do you see those 15 year olds kissing on the benches in the parks? Thats how its supposed to be, you are double that age and had like 10 times the time they had since they realized they need a relationship with the opposite sex

Nothing worse than being lonely OP, nature has its way to tell you you are worthless and your life aint worth living, its called depression and its purpose its to perhaps clear the world of defective individuals like yourself.
>>
>>29302361
>>29302342
>>29302283
28 now, no wizard powers but I start to feel and care less. There is a glimpse of hope that there might be a life after being a miserable khv for 30 years.
>>
A gf is a social construct, not something you can own as a possession like a cat.
>>
i have bpd and chronic depression. i cant into relationships. alto i had a gf once back in 2011 for 4weeks but she was fat and ugly so i had to push it at our last day . next day she sent me a message.

>anon its over ;_;

tfw no gf
>>
Also, you can only get wizard powers if you stop masturbating completely, otherwise you are still a slave to the succubus and deplete you vital life force with every ejaculation.
>>
>>29302401
This is definitely true.
But I'd say that it's only really impactfully true if you think life is what it was in pre-history
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.