[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i'm not sure what to do. I was really in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28 KB, 1280x720
Guys i'm not sure what to do.
I was really in love with this girl and she rejected me. Now she wants to meet up again and talk and shit.
Redpill me on why a women would do this. She obviously didn't love me before so why would she want to meet me now? I don't understand desu but i'm still kinda in love with her and don't know what to think of the situation
>>
>>29301941
She wants you to be het slave.

Bring money so you can buy her lunch while she talks about guys she's attracted to who are not you.

Maybe when she's 40 you can marry her.
>>
There's no pleasure without pain
>>
>>29301973
Pretty much this, you're a safe plan B that she wants to keep around in case she whores around too much and gets pregnant. She does not love you, give her the cold shoulder. If you do this and she still tries to hang out with you after say, a week? Then MAYBE she might actually like you.
>>
>>29301941
She wants to cultivate you as orbiter
Youre right she wasnt in love with you before so she wont be after you talk
Dont falls for her dirty vagina-controlling tricks
>>
>really in love
do you even know her that well? or are you just very lonely?
>>
>>29301973
>>29301997
It was so obvious. Fuck you guys are right.
I knew coming here was the right thing to do.
I think i might use her as my plan B though and just see what i can get out of her while looking for a girl who actually wants and loves me the way i am
>>
>>29301941
idk op ive never been in that situation. Maybe she just wants to be friends?
>>
>>29302087
You will find a girl op, just dont comfuse lonelyness with love, and dont get tricked in becoming an orbiter
We're always here to give you advice
>>
>>29302051
When i first met her it went really well and we cuddled and shit and she wanted my phone number. Then she distanced herself from me and when i told her that i love her she didn't care.
Now she sent me a bunch of messages on my birthday, on christmas and stuff.
Idk maybe she realised what an amazing guy i am or she's just using her vagina powers to cuck me

I really don't know senpai
>>
>>29302087
>use her as my plan B
heh. It might be fun if you take her out for coffee, then while she's mid sentence go hit on another woman.
>>
>>29302218
This is not a bad idea desu
>>
>>29301941
just because she doesn't like-you like-you doesn't mean she didn't enjoy spending time with you.
women don't only view men as sex/relationship objects, unlike the way most men view women.
>>
>>29301941
I think there are two ways you can look at this (statistically speaking):
1. you were friends, you fell in love with her but she didn't, but she likes you as a friend and doesn't want to lose you as a friend
2. she is an attention whore, using her tricks to keep you around so that you can feed her the attention she wants

there are other much less likely options.

if option 1 is correct you may still not be happy to be her friend, it's a very unhappy feeling when feelings are not reciprocated.
if option 2 is correct you wouldn't want to be the play thing of an attention whore.

HOW EVER:
if option 1 is correct you may be able to turn the table around and make her realize that her liking of you as friends is actually a good basis for a relationship. her not having "butterflies" may mean she never thought of you that way before.
if option 2 is correct you may be able to fool her into giving you some rewards. in this case you'll probably fall out of love for her but you may gain some fun in the process.

I'd say: talk with her but be attentive to what she says, and more importantly HOW she says it.
(does she seem nervous? does she seem sad at the prospect of not talking with you in the future? and stuff like that).

good luck!
>>
>>29302186
>told her you loved her after cuddling once
I'm not judging anon. But for whatever reason girls hate this. Supposedly you're meant to act like you don't really care much.
>>
>>29302324
>2. she is an attention whore, using her tricks to keep you around so that you can feed her the attention she wants
yes this probably ;____;
>>29302330
>Supposedly you're meant to act like you don't really care much.
I know this is how you get girls but i thought i would express my honest feelings to her.
Women don't love men like we love them. They only use us for their egoistical desires this is what i came to realise today
>>
>>29301941
Meet up with her if you want. There's a slim chance she does have feelings for you, especially after being frozen out.

BUT if that's the case you need to approach the situation expecting her to prove that she likes you, not the other way around. She's the one who has to make the case for why you two should be together. IF she expects you to still be in love with you and pretty much make you do all the work then cut her off
>>
>>29302428
This sounds like good advice thank you anon.
>>
>>29301941

it seems you did not yet realize that most women just dont' know what they actually want.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.