[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we make friends I just left my gf >inb4 reeeee norm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: me and my ex.jpg (60 KB, 574x960) Image search: [Google]
me and my ex.jpg
60 KB, 574x960
ITT we make friends

I just left my gf
>inb4 reeeee normie

My entire life after 5th grade I have yet to make any friends, but I can somehow get a gf because of my anxiety meds allowing me to talk without spilling the spaghetti

Am I a robot? I feel friends are way more important than having a gf... Will you be my friend anon?

I play Minecraft and Arma as well as anything pirated.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105649591/

Pic related.
I'm very nice, and I like to teach computer shit to people. Would be cool to meet other script kiddies
>>
>>29301930
Normally I would think that picture is of a guy with his sister. But I don't know, I'm actually feeling empathetic towards you. You remind me of my sibling. You probably are a robot, but you look normal enough that regular people take you in and tolerate you despite maybe thinking you act a little weird.

You're probably a nice guy with funny opinions.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Thanks anon... Sounds accurate, I get told I'm weird once in a great while... And I am. But other than looking on edge I'm normal. And want what everyone wants.
>>
you sound like a nice person.
ill add you on steam.
>>
>>29301930
Fuck off and die. If you can get a gf who dyes her hair you don't deserve to be here.

Facebook is that way you idiot cunt
>>
>>29301930
Is her name Courtney by chance?
>>
>>29301930
I wish you the best, man.
>>
>>29301930
>I just left my gf
>Am I a robot?
are you even trying m8?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.