[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, what do you feel when you are confronted with women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14
File: 1457616987684.jpg (229 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457616987684.jpg
229 KB, 1000x1500
Femanons, what do you feel when you are confronted with women superior to you?
>>
File: 1461814404255.jpg (357 KB, 1098x1038) Image search: [Google]
1461814404255.jpg
357 KB, 1098x1038
A mixture of envy, admiration, pride and lesbian attraction.
>>
>tfw 27, cashier. look young.
>have to check Stacys ID, she's buying alcohol
>she's only 21
>give her back her ID, she says "thanks sweetie"

REEEEEEEE
>>
I steel her bf lol.
>>
>>29301929
it's true that 100% of 'heterosexual' women would marry a lesbian if she was 8/10 and rich, right?
>>
>>29301890
They're not normal and not superior to any other human as far as internal workings go (if you are referring to superficial superiority).

If intellectually/brain superior, then kudos to them, I aspire to match their level.
>>
immense self loathing
>>
>>29301890
Not femanon but it's probably the same when the roles are reversed, not that I would know what that feels like
>>
>those black eyes
Christ she looks disgusting.
>>
>>29301890
has any femanon been in a fight with a stacy before?
>>
>>29302005
I dont think i would

I like dicks
>>
>>29301947
That's kind of adorable, actually.
Small, bitter sounding women are my shit.
>>
>>29302011
>If intellectually/brain superior, then kudos to them, I aspire to match their level.

If you believe in free will and malleability of intelligence, then you basically hold yourself equal to her. I too could just refuse to acknowledge the facts and delude myself that I can achieve as much as anyone else, I just 'choose not to'.
>>
>>29302052
I was bullied by one on school
>>
how do you feel when you are confronted with another male who isn't a shriveling beta?
>>
File: 1451782145739.jpg (77 KB, 682x518) Image search: [Google]
1451782145739.jpg
77 KB, 682x518
>>29301947
>27
>cashier
>>
>>29302147
are you on the right board?
>>
>>29301890
it depends on if you mean superficial "superiority" or actual superiority, like >>29302011 said.

if they're smarter, funnier, more accomplished than me, then I feel good for them, and jealous, of course, but maybe there's something to be learned from them.

if they're just hot/pretty, I couldn't care less. I know there's only so much time in a day to devote to things and if you're spending all of it at the gym or running or something, then you're not spending any of it indulging in the arts, or reading, or learning, and so I just write them off as very likely dumb and it doesn't bother me.

if there was a hotter, smarter, richer, more accomplished woman than me who was all of these things then I would be extremely jealous, but no one is such a jack-of-all-trades (or jill, if you will)
>>
>>29302125
Confronted by one every day in the mirror, brah.
Shit's cash
>>
>>29302099
Free will is a complicated theory depending on the base definitions and whatnot.

But intelligence/brain malleability is absolutely possible.
It just isn't commonly taught or spoken of, because it requires someone else willing to guide you usually.
Being able to "achieve as much as absolutely anyone else" is absolutely a possibility but certainly not a guarantee and different from reshaping your brain/neural pathways.
>>
File: 1378445144100.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1378445144100.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>29302125
Exchange 'hey's and continue on my business like he's probably doing.
>>
>>29302294
>Traps actually believe this

Holy shit, the mental illness meme is real
>>
>>29302294
>It just isn't commonly taught or spoken of, because it requires someone else willing to guide you usually.

What? Literally every parent ever feeds their child that 'it depends on them how their life turns out'. Show me a parent -- or a teacher -- or a university professor -- who acknowledges that statistics is the only valid premise of concluding that I will turn out one way or another, and that I can only turn to studies when I want to learn about my future -- about the degree and shape that my brain is going to be modified for the better or for the worse by the environment.
>>
>>29302377
>>29302294
In other words, sure the brain 'changes', but first, its changes do not depend on me, and second, literally no one is willing to stop to think about the degree that such desirable changes can be expected to happen.
>>
>>29302327
Yes I have mental illness. I have made major changes in my processes that I never thought possible. I dated a genius for 8 months who's also majorly fucked up, and he helped me a lot, but then he broke me in other ways.

But I guess science doesn't count for shit here?

I want to be a neuroscientist. So I'm not far off here.

But I wouldn't expect self-defeated self-proclaimed robots from /r9k to believe it's possible. Defeats your nihilistic "it's the world's fault, not mine" thinking.
>>
>>29301890
Pride, I'm a feminist so seeing women free and happy makes me happy myself.
>>
>>29302432
>I have made major changes in my processes that I never thought possible.

No you didn't. The environment did, which you then misattributed to yourself. Your IQ, not to mention basic introspection, is too low to become a neuroscientist.
>>
>>29302109
but was she strong, are stacy bullies good fighters?
>>
>>29302377
Don't quite understand what you're saying, except that "no one will take care of you except for you". But I can't be sure without you clarifying.

But that exact premise is why, on top of our socially engineered societies, "changing your brain functions" and "anything is possible" are not taught. These societies, mostly, are not about contentment or happy selfs/humans. It's about power, control, money, gain.

>>29302402
I agree with your last premise, but your first, is partly wrong. The change does depend on you and your willingness to change/seek out and pursue the change. But it's very difficult to change without a secondary external input.
>>
>>29302497
Hehehe. You're funny.

I guess it's debatable. Just like free will.
>>
>>29301890
I'm prettier than she is.
>>
File: 1462732558135.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1462732558135.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>29301947
>she's a cashier
>low end shit job
>too stupid to get a better job
>MUH PATRIARCHYYYYYYYY
>>
>>29302590
>I'm prettier than she is.
no
>>
>>29302497
If I had not been willing to participate and consider the questions proposed to me and engage in the learning process, I wouldn't have changed. I have the choice at any time to stop trying to do better, and regress to my old ways.

My experience is an anomaly, and like anything else in human life, my environment did play a part. But my choice to change my patterns when offered help is attributed to me.

You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Credit must be given to one's self-will.
>>
File: 1449865520113.png (173 KB, 450x393) Image search: [Google]
1449865520113.png
173 KB, 450x393
>females being catty and jealous of one another is my prime fetish
it's an ambivalent feel
>>
>>29302543
>But that exact premise is why, on top of our socially engineered societies, "changing your brain functions" and "anything is possible" are not taught. These societies, mostly, are not about contentment or happy selfs/humans. It's about power, control, money, gain.
>>29302543
>The change does depend on you and your willingness to change/seek out and pursue the change. But it's very difficult to change without a secondary external input.
>>29302632
>If I had not been willing to participate and consider the questions proposed to me and engage in the learning process, I wouldn't have changed. I have the choice at any time to stop trying to do better, and regress to my old ways.
>>29302632
>But my choice to change my patterns when offered help is attributed to me.

Where do you think the 'spontaneous' ideas to change your life come from, you religious retard? They were involuntary recollections, echoes, of what you've heard in the past -- someone motivating you -- you having resolved something -- emotionally amplified or moderated by your experiences, motivating you to varying degrees, provoking concurrent thoughts that might obscure your nascent resolutions as well -- derailing your train of thought -- distractible by the senses -- erasible by injury -- degenerative by age -- excitable by sight or hypnogogy -- chemically alterable. The less you relate a thought to nature and nurture, the more you cripple yourself AND the society by obscuring the necessity to see ourselves as but cogs in the cosmic machine, with many parametres in many relationships with every other cog.
>>
>>29302542
Oh no we never had any actual physical fight
>>
>>29302592
>there are NEETS on this board
>american job economy is garbage
>i never said anything about "muh patriarchy," i work with males around my age as well, some with actual degrees

but you want to make this about an intelligence pissing contest. you're an idiot

>but hey at least i have a job, it's tough out there :^)
>>
>>29302666
In other words, insofar as you reserve some room for self-determination, 'I did it' as opposed to 'nature and nurture caused my body to do it', you religiously refuse to apply scientific method to a slice of reality -- namely, your ideas to change your life. You're no better than a person who refuses to relate, for instance, race to intelligence for fear of offending. Pathetic.
>>
>>29302657
It's only a fetish if it's unusual anon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36380247

>Twitter abuse - '50% of misogynistic tweets from women'

>A 2014 study from cosmetics firm Dove found that over five million negative tweets were posted about beauty and body image. Four out of five were sent by women.
>>
>>29302706
There is no contest, you are too poor and stupid to be a viable competitor

It's like playing chess against an dog with down syndrome, there's just no point in even trying
>>
>>29302706
>It's so hard to do anything as a girl!!

Trap detected.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>29302740
prevalence of the act/object is irrelevant. it being a fetish or not is determined by how often people are aroused by said act/object.

see: scat. everyone shits. however, a minority of people are aroused by people shitting, so it's a fetish.
>>
File: reason_able.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reason_able.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>29302125
If he's 4 inch taller than me, i.e. if he's like 6'2'', then it reminds me that my interactions with people would generally be a little more successful if I was taller. The fact that this advantage comes so randomly is a sad kind of feel.

If he's build, I mire.

If he's just handsome and young, then I usually assume they are not so clever and I'd like to teach him some.
If he's (handsome and) in a business suit, then I dislike him for being that kind of person.
If he's handsome and with fuzzy hair, he's basically a copy of me.
>>
>>29302771
>there are wageslave feels threads everyday
you only have a problem with me because i have a vagina.
>>29302802 is triggered. when did I say anything about my job was hard? All I did was post a feel.
>>
>>29302666
It's too complicated for me to condense my story.

I'm not religious.

I was never told anything was possible. I was into literature, had no friends, and was made fun of unbeknownst to me, and people who I thought were my friends would eventually tell me to stop being their friend and making them feel bad because they wouldn't hang out with me even once a year.

I told you. Started dating a "evil genius". He taught me most of this and helped by external input to reshape my thinking and patterns, which required my participation, willingness, and stubbornness.

The echoes of "motivation" from the past were false expectations of how reality works by normies. They were faint and never based on my reality, nor precise other than "it'll get better, you'll do great things".

I'm aware of most of the strings of thought you've spouted out, but they are only a part of the picture - the picture we're taught to stay stuck in.

I still get stuck by my environment and my lack of nurture/support/resources. But all the nurturing I think I need, I can create internally to a degree and fill myself (I do believe there's a limitation to it though). THAT is a part of me changing my neural patterns, and it has trickle effects. Only a part.

I grow tired of distractions and distress tolerance. They're stupid escapes and outgrow their usefulness. Usually I'll eventually reach an anger stage and start to "radically" change and manipulate my behaviors for different results.

This isn't from pure "motivation from others", various stimuli, distraction or coping mechanisms. And a huge part of changing myself comes from recognizing and understanding how nature and nurture work.

And I never said we aren't cogs in the cosmic machine.

I'm not sure where you divert into your assumptions from the things I'm directly saying.

It's fine if you think the way you do. But your thinking isn't the only way of thinking and your theories don't inherently make mine wrong.
>>
It's already been proven that humans aren't born mentally empty.
Twins who grew up in completely different homes, people, with a different social status were shown to have a huge amount of manners in common.
Their intelligence is also the same.
>>
>>29302718
I don't understand
1)if you're referring to the quoted text or the reply
2) what you're really saying/what your meaning is.
>>
>>29302061

that's fucking gay anon
>>
>>29302943
>>29303018
What you're primarily being a retard for is not even belief in free will, it's the belief that belief in free will is not being shoved down our throats daily and hourly by our parents, the media, all.

My thinking might be wrong, but yours is not even wrong. I make hypotheses relating emergence of my thoughts and desires to nature/nurture, which can be falsified -- you are refusing to do that, claiming their 'internal self-creation'. 'I decided that because I decided that.' It's childish and your bf was not a genius by any stretch -- you were just a pair of spiritual-but-totally-not-religious people matching up.
>>
>>29302286
Fatty detected haha
>>
>>29303141
>>29302943
In short, the irony of your error is the fact that you are accusing me of 'missing a part of the picture', while in reality it is the exact opposite -- it is your belief in capacity to just have certain thoughts and desires out of thin air that leaves a whole swath of human behaviour unrelated to the environment and the brain. It is you who backs off from certain ideas, not me.
>>
>>29302092
My gf is short and flat and it's half cute half frustrating to see her get quiet and serious when I talk with a waitress.
>>
>>29303141
There are naturally arising thoughts and proclivities due to nature/nurture and the patterns you've become through that and biology/genetics. I am not talking about denying them. But you can 1)process them and start the process of changing them/reducing them (I believe you can rewrite neural patterns - neuroplasticity), 2) change them to new behaviors with time and effort and the correct tools 3) Not all are completely changeable or erasable, but can be reduced or vastly changed to the point where the original pattern is nearly indiscernable.

Uh, maybe it's best described as falsifying nature/nurture until it's reality. Somethung close to brainwashing, but without insidious/negative connotations. ?? I'm not saying nature and nurture don't vastly affect who we are and our processes. I used to think we were irrevocably bound to them. Again, to be clear, there are some neural patterns which cannot be effectively reduced or abolished, but a great many of them can. And again, nature affects the work of changing (up to the point where it may be impossible for certain parts), and nurturing definitely has an effect, but not all nurturing has to come from sources that are not you.

Perhaps I misunderstand because I have assumed you mean nature and nurture are things we have no control over, and thusly any changes that happen are out of our control. In my usage of nature and nurture, it starts off in that basis, but turns at a point to a place where we can take certain control over those factors.
>>
>>29303217
Hahaha, dude, it's not out of thin air.

Also, I'm confused how many people are participating, because I am only one of the people you refer to.

This "swath of human behavior unrelated to the environment and the brain", is it social behavior? Could you expound?
>>
>>29303384
any scientific evidence of this ?
As far as I know, the only thing that works is creating different personalities (through torture and reprogramming, so not achieved by oneself)
>>
File: 1459722152946.jpg (170 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459722152946.jpg
170 KB, 1600x900
same thing most guys think. "damn I'd like to lay that chick out and give her a hard fucking"
>>
>>29302912
It was implied through your whining about the job market.

You have life on easy mode, or you would, if you weren't fucking a white male
>>
>>29303589
white men have the easiest life in the entire universe.
What are you talking about
>>
File: 1465962434969.png (74 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
1465962434969.png
74 KB, 213x233
>>29303616
Privilege=checked

You win, m'lady!
>>
>>29303616
No, they have the hardest life, they're just the best at it
In fact it is because their lives are so hard that they are so much better than everyone else.
>>
>>29303652
lol you have no clue
>>
File: aut2.jpg (54 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
aut2.jpg
54 KB, 514x536
>>29302293
> Tfw you confront and intimidate yourself every morning
>>
>>29303514
I don't have specific scientific references or sources to point you to, but

Neuroplasticity
NLP
CBT and DBT are in these veins (though not exactly the same - I'm still researching NLP, but I think NLP is probably the closest).
Stockholm Syndrome (for example of effects)
Brainwashing
Skinnerbox technique (does not HAVE to include the negative element, and is also something one can design by one's self and implement by one's self).

Honestly, a lot of the methods I use were not something I had initially researched, a lot were taught by my ex, and we both have our own ideas/versions of how this works, which honestly has a lot of the same ideas you'll find in the subjects I listed (unbeknownst to either of us, at least consciously).

I also believe that searching out methods and information to better/change yourself is counted towards "doing it yourself", which is debatable language. The point is, no one is twisting your arm or forcing you to follow a course or hypothesis, or to do the work needed to change - so even in cases where you need or receive help, unless you're imprisoned and it's mandated, it's something YOU are doing. We don't really own ideas, a lot of ideas repeat through individuals and history. Murky grounds.

This is why I want to become a neuroscientist, so I can provide proof and test hypothesis, so people will take it legitimately.
>>
>>29302605
Yes I am.
I'm 5'9", slim, busty, have big blue eyes and long blonde hair, thick long eyelashes, full pink lips, thin long nose, nice skin as I have been wearing sunscreen since I was 12 and I've never had any serious acne problemsn and my butt isn't that big but it's round.
I am way prettier than her.
>>
>>29302702
How were you bullied then?
>>
>>29301890
Is this supposed to be an attractive female? She has the facial proportions of a rat.
>>
>>29303991
>I have ben wearing sunscreen since i was 12

What does that even mean?
>>
>>29303991
do men constantly stare at you in the street ?
>>
>>29304007
butthurt westyslut detected
>>
File: 1444256234386.jpg (169 KB, 864x676) Image search: [Google]
1444256234386.jpg
169 KB, 864x676
>>29301947
>27
>cashier

just keep slavin away kid
you'll make it one day

ahahahahaha
>>
>>29304006
Laughed at, both irl and online.

Got my things stolen and hidden from me.

She gave me shitty nicknames

Her friends pushed me "on accident"

And she also used me as a scapegoat one day and pretty much everyone ended up hating me.

I really dont miss those days.
>>
>>29303991
And what makes you someone to be found around here?
>>
>>29301890
And I think we have our answer.
>>29304007
>>
>>29304046
I'm a guy. You can find some attractive Asian women, espeacially in Kazakhstan and Uzbekstan, but this definitely isn't one.
>>
>>29303991
Swedish as fuck
>>
>>29303991
You forgot the massive 9" penis.
>>
>>29304034
It means that my skin is smooth af and it will not get wrinkly at an early age.
>>29304037
I do get quite a lot of attention yes, speacially when I'm travelling.
>>29304099
I only lurk here sometimes. The boards I frequent the most are /fit/ and /ck/.
>>29304166
Jo, sa ligger det
>>
>>29301947

That's actually kind of adorable...

>>29302001

Like encase her bf in steel? wat?
>>
>>29304346
How many partners did you have and what kind of guys were they?

Do you like it when they cum inside you?
>>
>>29303991
Yeah OK, proof faggot.
>>
>>29304346
>Jo, sa ligger det
Langa skajp eller nat isafall. Eller adda mig: d777.w
>>
>>29304346
Well why you'd lurk here at all then , but okay whatever fair enough.
>>
>>29301890
I want to kill myself and whoever reminded me that I'm inferior. ;_;
>>
File: 1463856903701.png (15 KB, 393x314) Image search: [Google]
1463856903701.png
15 KB, 393x314
>>29302590
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH hAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
File: 1462385179349.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
1462385179349.png
96 KB, 556x430
>>29304346
GET. THE. FUCK. OFF. MY. BOARD.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29304508

You aren't, and you'll make a guy really happy some day. It's not about breasts or an amazing ass. It's about really loving the person you're with on an intellectual, natural level.
>>
>>29304651
You sound like my boyfriend.
>you're a great person
He says. As if great people give him boners. I don't see him getting boners to Tesla ;_;

We all know that the only thing women are ever valued for is how many boners they can give and if they're not pretty enough, they get replaced by a new pretty version.
>>
>>29304699

My gf isn't busy and doesn't have a huge ass but trust me she gets me hard all the same. I love her a lot. Who she is turns me on. It's on a level that I won't even bother trying to explain here as I'm not in the mood to type a 3k word novel. I don't know you and I don't know your boyfriend, but there are guys out there like me. I hope he's one of them because you sound like you need some good loving. ._.
>>
File: bellamatrix.jpg (220 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
bellamatrix.jpg
220 KB, 1280x852
>>29304699
Not that guy, but I also value women if they are light hearted/happy/manic pixie dream girls. Going on a vacation to a sunny place with a young girl is great, and then fucking is just a bonus.
Can't tell you about the being replaced part yet, I'm "only" 30. Yes, I have a boner for girls far younger than me. (Everybody does. All the hottest porn stars and models are not over 23. inb4 super rate exceptions like pic related)
But yeah, a quirky happy girl is a great partner, no matter how hard she makes me.
>>
I think I'm pretty so being jealous rarely happens. I get insecure around skelly girls, but I accept responsibility for not being skelly. The only superior girl is any girl who has degrees/money/better items than me, in which I feel like complete shit and want to compete with her.
>>
>>29304794

busty*
>>
>>29304346
>swedish
dropped
you all look like aliens, not to mention you age like milk
>>
>>29302666
Dat boi Lucifer has spoken!
All hail undeniable truth!
>>
>>29303384
The reason this is stupid is because you continue to try and separate 'you' from nature/nurture; in reality there is no difference. You not only exist in nature, you are an aspect of nature itself with a false belief that it is somehow separate from the greater whole. All you, me and any sentient entity is are neural patterns. There is no separate little 'you' that controls the way neurons behave. The false identity of sperateness itself is nothing more then a deeper pattern of neural activity interrelated to the patterns that 'you' claim to have 'control' of.
>>
Goddamn I love dark eyes and hair. It's fucking sex.
>>
>>29304699
Yep welcome to the human race, thats how it is. You can sit and bitch about it or fucking do something.
>>
>>29304795
I didn't ask for your degenerate life story, gramps. Get asscancer and die.
>>
If fembots were a thing, they'd do what all roasties do in that situation. Passive-aggressively insult them while making it sound like a compliment, spread rumors behind their back, and try to pressure them to take up behaviors that make them ugly like gaining weight and being slutty.
>>
>>29303991
>long blonde hair
>5'9
that's really really not better
>>
>>29301890
She's ugly as fuck. Are you blind?
Nice body though.
>>
>>29302706
i've neer seen anyone miss a point so hard.
you're incredibly stupid even for a woman.
maybe /soc/ is more your speed, stace?
>>
>>29306871
she's a literal qt. You're either a fat wimmin playin the old 'she's ugly' thing or have shit taste mate
>>
>>29301890

I don't feel threatened by busty women in slutty clothing like pic related. My boyfriend will look at me with a smug smile and say "Is this bitch serious?"
>>
>>29308274
your boyfriend will say anything you like to hear to avoid discussion. You don't know what his real thoughts are
>>
>>29308274
>>29308335
tfw im super honest and probably will end up saying that she is hot, resulting in my (hypothetical) qt gf getting upset.

tfw i like chubby bi girls though so hopefully my hypothetical gf would at least agree with me
>>
>>29308335

His real thoughts are "is this school friend of ours seriously dressing like a porn star at a pool party?"

I can understand showing off your boobs with a fancy bikini, but when you wear a bikini where your nipples are slightly visible for everyone to see then there is something wrong. The girl's nipples were showing the entire time and she didn't care because "hur dur I have big boobs and it's summer. It's the perfect time to show off my tits. We're all friends here "

She was lucky the amount of people in the kick back was small otherwise some creep would have taken pictures.
>>
>>29308424
I don't get the point of this, are we in facebook right now? mentioning your boyfriend and writing this shit
>>
>>29308335
Bullshit. My bf is pure too. Not all men are retarded manwhores.
>>
>>29305604
It's whatever the thing is that observes the experience. I know we're sacks of meat and our brain is not separate from our bodies, they're one and the same.

You obviously adhere to a more nihilistic stance that disallows any value, meaning, purpose, or choice.
If life means nothing, then why not pretend it does? Being miserable all the time doesn't feel good and doesn't accomplish anything. It's what makes a human comparable to shit.

And I'm the last person to indulge in delusions.
>>
>>29303991
It's literally impossible for a white woman to be more attractive than OP's pic. There is not a single white woman in existence who can measure up to the top 90% of Japanese or Korean women. Japanese and Korean women are superior to European women.
>>
>>29309548
*Meant 10%
>>
Girl crush. I usually get awkward and drop spaghetti. I want to be them though not be with them physically.
>>
>>29301890
I like a challenge plus they will not be superior in all ways.
>>
>>29302052
I've beat the piss out of chads but have never hit a woman had to restrain a few.....they kick hard
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.