[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it okay to make fun of a man for being a virgin? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 668x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 668x1000
Why is it okay to make fun of a man for being a virgin?

Why do people lose respect for men they discover to be virgins
>>
>>29301799
I wouldn't
I'd think less of him, but I wouldn't make fun of him
>>
>>29301799
Man: Gets dick into a lot of women, lots of women will acept him, he must be strong

Woman: lets too many men fuck her, doesn't have a good filter, must be weak
>>
>>29301811
that's worse than the other way around, roastie
>>
>>29301799
You want to get laid and can't. That's different to not wanting
>>
People are insecure about themselves, so they go for the easiest possible thing to ridicule.
>>
>>29301811
it still counts even if it's not to his face
>>
If you're unable to attract a mate, your genes and character may be weak, letting those who can attract a mate to think less of you as a person.
>>
>Why is it okay to make fun of a man for being a virgin?

it's not. it's literally a form of sexual harassment to do that.
>>
A guy who can't get laid has to have a reason for not being able to. Usually it's acting like a faggot.
>>
File: 1383888519331.png (450 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1383888519331.png
450 KB, 449x642
>>29301818
See I'd be fine with this because the trade off is pure guy = trash and pure girl = wife

BUT, women are getting all up in arms and ssmad about being "slut shamed," so why do they still get to "virgin shame?" That's my question.
>>
>>29301923
>Wtf? It's like people are selfish and inconsistent
Pham...
>>
>>29301950
Just something to talk about, man. I'm not OP, but I've had this question each time slut shaming gets brought up and it always gets dodged.
>>
I'm a 22 year old virgin and certainly I don't give a fuck, really.
I'm really open about it when the subject comes up, and some girls have shown interested in me because of that, obviously I reject every opportunity to fuck 'cause I'm a really narcissistic idiot.
You guys should be kind of 'proud of it' and people would see you really different than if you just admit it insecurely.
>>
>>29301891

Fucking try to get anyone charge with harassment for Virgin jokes

Fucking try
>>
File: 1464454136511.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464454136511.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
because its expected, from you as a man, to have the balls and fortitude to seek out women and get your dick wet. If pretty much every other man can do it why the fuck can't you??? and thats what gets people questioning whats the matter with you if you cant manage this by the time your in your mid twenties.
>>
>>29302030

It's not getting dodged here. The answer is "roasties are garbage and contradict themselves when convenient".
>>
File: 1374192680480.jpg (7 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1374192680480.jpg
7 KB, 252x240
>>29301891
>it's not. it's literally a form of sexual harassment to do that.
>actually believing this
Nobody gives a shit if you make fun of a guy for being a virgin
>>
>>29301891
hello tumblr

be my gf?
>>
>>29302030

People don't give a fuck about things which do not affect them.

Women aren't "virgin shamed" and neither are the men they want to sleep with.

They don't care whether it bothers ugly creepy virgin guys or not. They would prefer those autists not exist anyway.
>>
>>29301799
Man start to see life different once they fuck for the first time. Newton said it, Tesla said it, my dad said it. Non-virgin normies see you as someone with the virgin mindset, so they see you as a lesser being
>>
File: 1455761302923.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1455761302923.png
252 KB, 511x428
I think it's funny, frankly. Virginity is one of the most special things you have, man or woman. Losing it is one of the most important moments of your life, and should only be done with someone you intend to be with forever. You can never, ever get it back. These normies throw it away like it's nothing--they lose their virginity just to get it over with because "lol everyone else is doing it." And then it's gone forever. Their wedding night, sex is the same old routine, nothing special. They've had it hundreds of times before, with different people. And a few years down the line, when the sex gets stale, they start having problems. Why? Because their relationships are built upon sex and vanity, with no actual foundation underneath. They argue. They cheat. They divorce. They cry.

And so it's funny to me. They've wasted their one special moment on some dumb whore at a party or some literally who? ex in a three-month relationship, and they regret it. They don't want anyone to have the special moment they deprived themselves of, so they go around spouting "Dude, it's just sex!" and shaming those who haven't made their mistake. It's practically impossible for a woman to be an involuntary virgin because of all her orbiters, which is why her virginity is seen as special, but virginity is special for everyone.

If the person you're having sex with isn't someone you'd be happy to spend the rest of your life and have kids with, you shouldn't be having sex with them. Your dick will lead you into nothing but trouble.
>>
>>29302796
But Tesla was celibate.
>>
>>29302796
>Newton said it, Tesla said it, my dad said it.
All those people never got laid.

You are you dad's wife's son. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
>>
>>29303065
>>29303097
Tesla and Newton avoided getting laid because they knew men's mindset changed when they lost their virginity. That was my point
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.