[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I created an Interpals account...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1440388345381.jpg (634 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1440388345381.jpg
634 KB, 780x780
Holy shit it's only the third day and I'm already exhausted. Fucking hell everyone's a god damn hyper energetic wunderkind. What the actual fuck those motherfuckers travel like 5 times a year, have tons of parties, great social life AND they're successful in education, sports, read tons of books, speak 6 languages and what the fuck not.

What the fucking shit I have to literally STRESS myself to respond to their long replies which they type in like 2 minutes MAX to everything I say. It's like a chore for me and for them it's just a breeze in between doing their fucking top grade dissertation and talking to 20 more people simultaneously.

What the FUCK holy shit and I'm just a bipolar mess in my mom's apartment feeling like shit 90% of the time and manic for the rare 10. I feel drained, like always. I just want to lie down and stop existing.

I want off this ride and I want it now.
>>
>>29301752
And now I get no (you)s

jdimsa
>>
The mods keep deleting the interpals threads
but not the omegle threads...
>>
>>29302768
Why though?

original
>>
these people are like olympic socializers anon. They do this for FUN
You do it to git gud
Reduce your time on there, try to do it only when you feel like it.
>>
>>29302896
The janitors are dumbo
>>
>>29301752
>Holy shit it's only the third day and I'm already exhausted
It does get (a bit) easier man

On my third or fourth week here. First week was hell, second week not much better.

Eventually you do get better at spouting out bullshit. And learn not to care too much about you say, embrace the idea of allowing a little of your autism out and sure some will be frightened off but there will be others who won't and they will be nicer to talk to.

Also you need to go through a lot of qts to find ones you and who aren't the most social types (of course they may be more normie than you, still).
>>
>>29301752
It's all fake. Most of them are broken little shits with dady issues. Also some people don't seem to understand what the language skill level indicator is for. It's literally the female version of r9k - they are shut ins with nothing to do, so they chat with other autists.

Well, maybe not all of them...
>>
>>29303909
Most seem to be herp derp I love to / want to travel though which seems pretty normie. Or is that what female autism looks like?

>Most of them are broken little shits with dady issues
honestly, how do you figure that? what are the signs you see?
>>
Yeah interpals is insane. I get a lot of messages because I'm white, fairly attractive and good at hiding my flaws with a camera, but I never have anything to talk about. My profile is empty, just like me. They call me cute/handsome, and then the conversation dies, because I have no experiences that are acceptable to share with normalfags.

I still log in every now and then to get an ego boost from my inbox, but I don't even bother to respond anymore.
>>
>>29301752
>"Boo hoo talking to people on the Internet is soooooo hard"
>creates thread to talk to people on the Internet about how taxing talking to people on the Internet is.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.