[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best night of your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Yep.jpg (35 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
Yep.jpg
35 KB, 500x486
> Be 18 years old
> Attending my three best friends' (all related) party
> All Latinas
> One is 5/10 and has bf
> One is 9/10 and super Catholic and sheltered
> One is a 10/10 and self-professed slut
> Uptight Latinas in one part of the house dancing and drinking
> 10/10 and I in the living room watching TV and sharing scotch from a large glass (400mL with 60% coke)
> Out of nowhere, she starts tearing up and ranting
> Family thinking less of her for being a slut
> 4/10 me consoles her because that's what best friends do
> 10/10 cuddles me and vents for 30 minutes while I try to stay awake
> Both plastered by this point
> She finishes
> "Anon, you're the best guy friend I've ever had"
> Straddles my waist
> I'm in shock
> End up making out, feeling her up while she grinds against me
> Calls me papi throughout
> Eventually we stop because we'll risk getting caught
> Go into the next room and do shots
> MFW I'll never get with a 10/10 again in my life
> MFW She probably only did it out of gratitude
> MFW Nobody would ever believe it happened

Still one of the best moments of my life though
>>
>>29301745
>couldnt get a self-professed slut to have sex with you
lad
>>
Sucks man. Would've gone for it if it weren't for the likelihood of being ex-communicated by her family. Which were <10 meters away
>>
>>29301846
>Would've gone for it if it weren't for the likelihood of being ex-communicated by her family
here's a secret if she didnt find a spot for you to fuck after the gathering it was out of pity and emotional vulnerability. You probs were shit at kissing too.
>>
>>29301745
Get yourself tested for AIDS.
>>
>>29301846
>>29301925
also whores like her can only get male attention sexually so she is trying to lure OP in for GOOD for beta bux
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.