[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationsh ips/comments/4o7qel/acci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: asdfsaddg.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
asdfsaddg.png
448 KB, 900x900
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/4o7qel/accidentally_said_i_love_you_to_my_so/

wait a second. give me a fucking minute there.

I thought people dated BECAUSE they love each other. it's the "special one", isn't it.

Are you telling me that that was false?

ARE YOU TELLING ME
THAT NORMIES
LITERALLY JUST FUCK AROUND
THAT THEY LITERALLY JUST HAVE A RELATIONSHIP JUST BECAUSE
THEY DONT EVEN LOVE EACH OTHER BUT ARE STILL GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND WITHOUT HAVING THE FEELINGS?

is this really how it works? normies just date whoever to have someone to fuck and spend time with?

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK
WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS
WHAT THE FUCK DID MY PARENTS DO HOLY SHIT

I THOUGHT WHEN YOU ASKED SOMEBODY OUT IT WAS BECAUSE YOU LOVED THEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29301741
>I thought people dated BECAUSE they love each other. it's the "special one", isn't it.

Jesus Fucking Christ

If you really think that, you've got the maturity of an 8 yeard old.

You're so fucking stupid holy shit.

You date someone to know the person better and to fuck the person. That's all there is. That's when you start dating.

Mongoloid board. I hope you're a fucking minority.
>>
>>29301741
It's not right, but it is what it is. And dating is just testing the waters, but that's alright.
>>
ive dated at least 5 girls who wouldn't put out unless we were 'boyfriend/girlfriend'

then we fucked, the sex wasn't worth the bullshit, and i left
>>
>>29301741

>he fell for the romantic love meme

Finding someone attractive is a good enough reason to start going out. In ye ancient times, love either had no place in it or referred to a conscious choice to commit to someone, rather than a fleeting feeling.

However, it is easy to get confused about this, especially with all the star-crosseed love-at-first-sight Hoolywood bullshit that permeates popular culture.
>>
>>29301741
From what I understand from second hand information, normally you start dating someone because you like them a lot (as in the level of a crush), you have romantic feelings for them, but it isn't quite at the level of love yet. After being close with the person and spending time together as a couple It can progress to a full blown love. Although if you have known the person for a long time (as in years) before dating maybe you already love them.
>>
>>29301741
>linking reddit

sage sage sage
>>
>>29301741
I'm kind of a normie so I'll answer your questions

>THEY DONT EVEN LOVE EACH OTHER BUT ARE STILL GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND WITHOUT HAVING THE FEELINGS?
They don't want to be alone, it's quite natural for humans to form physical bonds like this, a relationship with someone you don't love is better than no relationship at all (as long as it isn't abusive of course), you get "addicted" to the physical aspect of it.

>I THOUGHT WHEN YOU ASKED SOMEBODY OUT IT WAS BECAUSE YOU LOVED THEM
Not really. A lot of relationships start after knowing each other for only a very short period, maybe a few days or weeks at most, which is not nearly enough time to fall in love. You both acknowledge your physical attraction to one another, then your relationship grows or fails from there. Sometimes long-time friends fall in love before starting a relationship but you must understand this is incredibly rare.

I am definitely not in love with my current gf, I don't think she's in love with me either, but we both enjoy the time we spend together. I don't see a future with this girl, but in the mean time I will continue the relationship so I don't have to endure a period of starvation from physical affection. The moment a partner expresses their love, the relationship solidifies, which is obviously not what someone who is not particularly invested in the relationship wants, so they often break up to spare their partner any further grief from a painful one-sided relationship.

Sometimes relationships aren't fruitful, sometimes no love exists between two people, it happens all the time. Some people believe they should break up when one of them realizes they will never truly love the other, but I know first hand how difficult it is to voluntarily plunge yourself back into loneliness after having someone close to you for so long, even if you don't love them.
>>
Can a redditfag explain to me what the fuck an SO is?
>>
>>29301972
Significant Other
original monkey face
>>
>>29301972
Significant other desu
>>
>>29301780
you don't need to date to know someone
it's literally just a pretext to have someone you can fuck and to have companionship 24/7
>>
>>29301741
Love is a very strong word to use in that sense. After three months of dating, many people wouldn't "love" their partner. They might really like them, but love comes later.
>>
>>29302016

Indeed, but you also learn to know the person better.
>>
>>29302037
of course
why do you think nearly everybody breaks up when there isn't a social pressure to discourage it :^]

people get to know each other
>>
How do you say "I love you" the first time other than accidentally? I think it would be stranger to actually plan it out.

Of course it's fucking embarrassing, it's a relationship.
>>
>Gf calls me "my love"
Is this supposed to be bad? I don't understand this normalfag crap.
>>
>it's a "redditor links a Reddit post then acts like a redditor" thread
>>
>>29302104
If you can honestly say you love each other without any problems you're in a good relationship.

The problem is when one doesn't love the other.
>>
>>29302104
your gf could call you king nigger, it doesn't mean you are one, does it?
>>
>>29302104
No anon. You are the normalfags
>>
>>29301741
we live in a very shitty world, op. everyone's got fucked priorities and are mainly only looking out for their own self interest.

best to just stay out of this bullshit
>>
>there's an image boards about being normie and fuck around
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.