[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a NEET guide to like, becoming normal and getting your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
i can't take this shit anymore and I'm too much of a pussy to end it all.
>>
They have a /NEETimprovement/ thread on >>>/adv? telling you exactly that
>>
My dick wants a source, tumblrfag

Anyway, you have a lot of time on your hands. You don't need a condensed guide. Just look up stuff individually, like getting a job, social skills
>>
>>29301497

http://pastebin.com/px1Fapat
Best i could find
>>
File: 1410352642872.gif (570 KB, 360x246) Image search: [Google]
1410352642872.gif
570 KB, 360x246
>>29301497

Fucking hell that body is perfect

Hory shet
>>
File: food poisoning.jpg (17 KB, 260x233) Image search: [Google]
food poisoning.jpg
17 KB, 260x233
Take a nice hot fudge enema and you'll feel better in the morning.
>>
>>29301595
not bad

sdafdssdsfdasddas
>>
>>29301497
Well start by stop posting pics of naked fat women.
>>
>>29301497
Get a job.

Seriously, it helps a lot, you socialize with coworkers, you have some disposable income, you get a bit of confidence knowing your life isn't completely worthless and you actually have your own small contribution to society for the time being.

Even if it's just a part-time job at a grocery store or something it's better than nothing at all.
>>
>>29302055
From an $11.67 wagecuck, this is simlly not true.
>>
>>29302055
How do you get a job?

Seriously I'm 20 and never worked in my life, I barely spend money as it is and I have no friends or contacts so no idea how to even find one. Wtf would I even tell the employer
>>
>>29301497
>>29302205
>is there a NEET guide to like, becoming normal and getting your life together?

Why would you want to do that?

I thought being a NEET was the best thing ever?

I thought you guys humiliated wagecucks for being so dumb as to work and have friends?

:))))))
>>
>>29302146
Well it worked for me, I hate being unemployed, even minimum wage is better than NEETshit
>>
>>29302306
>I hate being unemployed, even minimum wage is better than NEETshit

Nice try.

Being a NEET is the best, I love having no friends, no gf, no money and my parents always trying to kick me out of the house and saying how much they're disappointed with me.

NEET MASTER RACE HERE
>>
File: 1444301440124.jpg (33 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1444301440124.jpg
33 KB, 482x427
>>29302237
idk what you're on about senpai, I'm looking for advice, fuck off normie
>>
>>29302341
Advice for what?

Why would you want to become a wagecuck? Haven't you seen the videos and pictures of how much neet life is better than being a wagecuck?
>>
>>29302341
Write a resume and send it out online to whatever jobs are in your area, there are tons of sites for job postings.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.