[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get over agoraphobia and anxiety around people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: rooting party.jpg (618 KB, 1901x1046) Image search: [Google]
rooting party.jpg
618 KB, 1901x1046
I finally got a yard, its almost .25 acre, but I am terrified of the neighbor with 4 kids, they are always outside, and try to talk to me if I am just walking around my yard.

I havent gone out alone in a few weeks, and its starting to get to me, because I promised myself once we got out of the apartment I would try to go outside more and go for walks ect.

I am constantly in fear of being observed and judged, its really really getting to me.

The only thing that stops this is having a little alcohol, but I dont want to be that drunk guy you know?

I've built a fence over the last few weeks, 6 foot posts with 6 foot deer fencing, then blackout mesh double layered on their side of the yard, now they are really pissed off as well as annoying when I go outside.

Really sick of having to hide indoors. I really want to get a job, I make $0 per month and just play everquest simulators
>>
fuking weirdo
>>
Project 1999 hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>have 60 warrior in thurg armor and decent stuff pre hardcore raiding
>nothing to do, roll monk
>twink monk in black panther skin, can't afford fungi
>quit playing
>>
How do you even move from an apartment to a plot of land with 25 acres having zero income?
>>
>>29301446

I am kind of like a financial leech. I cook/clean and help organize stuff, and that seems to cover my existence.

>>29301320

I cant get past mid 30's, stuck with 34 pld and 36 necro then tons of alts.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.