[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things You Should Know How To Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 21517989.jpg (114 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
21517989.jpg
114 KB, 347x346
I never learned to ride a bike and I never learned to swim.

Anyone else here not able to do something (besides losing their virginity) that you're supposed to be able to do?
>>
I can't swim either, I started to learn one summer while on vacation but stopped once we got back home
>>
No idea how to do taxes or really any kind of financial stuff. I just deposit money to a bank every week and hope for the best.

Didn't know how to change a car tire until my car got a flat lmao.
>>
>>29300866
Don't know how to swim.
Don't know how to change a tire.
Don't know how to drive.
...off the top of my head.
>>
Use a firearm. In case you ever need to.

I can swim, but just barely. I can drive, but I have yet to actually get my license.
>>
I thought swimming came naturally to people. I never learned how to swim and I can do it.
>>
>>29300866
how to satisfy a woman sexually. and emotionally
>>
>>29300970
i mean idk. I think throwing myself into the deep end to see if it just comes naturally would be a mistake earning me a nomination for a darwin award
>>
>>29300866
You should learn how to swim
Drowning fucking sucks
Bike is not important though
>>
>>29300866
cook basic meals (not using a microwave)

drive
>>
don't know how to drive
don't know how to fill a job application form
there is probably more
>>
>>29300866
>I never learned to ride a bike and I never learned to swim.
same, also I know how to drive but I lack practice since I had a car accident while learning, then I stayed away from cars so I don't have a license
>>
Is learning how to ride a bike necessary for learning how to ride a motorcycle?

I assume so, but I'm not interested in bicycle riding, I just want to get a motorcycle licence.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.