[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you told people that you visit 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pensiveDraper.jpg (116 KB, 1500x1056) Image search: [Google]
pensiveDraper.jpg
116 KB, 1500x1056
Have you told people that you visit 4chan?
>>
what do you mean by people?
>>
Only people who also browse 4chan.
>>
>>29300328
No. I don't really want people I know to associate me with this website.
>>
>>29300349
So they mentioned it first?
>>
I don't tell people anything unless they ask it.

One of these days someone will come to me and go
>Hey anon are you one of them "ROBOTS"? YOU ARE RIGHT?
And lying would be pointless.
>>
I don't mention it to anyone unless I know they do. Even then they might think worse of me if I say I browse r9k unironically
>>
>>29300443
With a friend it kinda just gradually becomes obvious that both browse 4chan without actually needing to specifically state you come here.
>>
>>29300328
Yeah, back when I was an insufferable newfag.
I don't do it anymore.
I don't know anyone well enough to admit to them that I browse 4chan, except for my high school friends, we started visiting 4chan at around the same time.
>>
My best friend knows. I showed it to him ten years ago when I was an edgy teenager and 4chan was still cool.
>>
yeah, one of my two internet (MMO) friends (no rl friends) has known it for around 9 years, and we frequently use memespeech in our conversations
>>
Back in highschool, yes. I don't ever do it anymore. Last time I made that mistake was when I met somone who also browsed /k/ at a range. Weird motherfucker
>>
I admitted that I browse /sp/ before
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.