[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robot anon. Take a seat anywhere you like. How are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: feels.jpg (339 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
339 KB, 900x639
Hello robot anon. Take a seat anywhere you like.

How are you feeling today?

Robot feels thread.
>>
Tottaly boring.

Eating chocolate cookies and waiting to watch a match from the football EuroCup.

Watching a Trump rally too.
>>
People are saying things to me often. Strangers. They know me.
>one girl leaned out her car and shouted "father" at me excitedly
>some kid asked me "whether I was going to the party"
>some guy came up to me and exchanged an inside joke that I didn't understand because I'm not his friend
Strange times
Whiskey and Ginger. please
>>
>>29300122
feeling ok my man. Mind if I sit here?
I've got quite a bit of studying to do. Need to catch up on some Calculus, so I'll be doing that today. So far summer's been pretty comfy. I went to the mall with my friend the other day (not gay) and we went to a japanese restaurant. still feels bad because >no gf. maybe next year, right?
>>
>>29300179
MAGA my man

>>29300226
what do you mean anon?
>>
>>29300122
Feeling bad, man, feeling bad...
> kicked out of uni
> I have to fake I'm still in
> I have to make a charade and act as I'm going to take the exams
Don't know what do, is eating me alive...
>>29300226
>Whiskey and Ginger.
How is whiskey and ginger, anon? I used to take it alone, but I've lost most of my old tolerance to alcohol and now I have to drink it ''on the rocks''
>>
Seriously thinking about my values and flaws as a person. Why can I never feel satisfied about something I have, and why do my relationships always end up with me initiating the breakup?

Always feels like an ending cycle of wanting something and then realizing its shit and wanting something else.
>>
Taking the last of the final exams in a few days. After that, I'm losing the last of my contacts, and will probably have to drink alone.
>>
I just feel like shit. I just want to empty my mind.
I am the worst at everything. Literally everything.
I have a hobby. I've been actively practicing this hobby for months on end.
My cousin comes over for the first time in months and wants to try, we go do hobby together. It's his first time ever.
And he's miles better than I could ever hope to be. Same goes for everything else, there is literally nothing I can do better than anyone else on the entire planet.
This shit always happens to me. I just want to be even mildly good at fucking something, anything. People always outdo me at everything I ever try. I'm so bad at everything, no matter how much I practice, even if I earnestly put my mind and all my effort into it, any first-timer would still easily outdo me.
I don't think I can go on with this shit anymore, if I suicide it won't be that big of a fucking deal, living will be just one more thing among the countless other things that I am the absolute worst in the world at.
>>
File: crypepe1.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
crypepe1.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>>29300122
Hey. May I have a double cherry liquor please?

Thanks.
*sips*

Shit's pretty fucked up, man. I just don't know what to do. I'm losing myself.

The whole story?
Well shit, I'll be drunk in an hour so I'm probably gonna spill it out to you anyway.
Two years ago, my life was pretty much planned out and on track. I was into programming, prepared myself for electric engineering college. Things were pretty chill, I was slightly depressed, but I still had friends, sometimes a girl, I was getting drunk every other weekend and smoked weed every few months.

That's when I met her. She was the outlaw/thug kind of girl, very energetic, charismatic and wonderful. People often didn't think she was pretty, but to me she was the most beautiful woman on this world.
While I was with her, everything made sense, I had motivation to do something more with my life every day - which was good until I decided to find a job after high school so we could live together alone. It was all a good plan, but too far-fetched to be properly executed.

Long story short, she got hooked on heroin (or so she said) and became a compulsive liar. It wasn't all that bad, I wanted to help her, but then she cheated on me with her dealer. I was fucking broken. A year-long relationship with me, all the things we went through, places we traveled - all thrown away for a heroin dealer she barely knew?

I was fucking broken. I broke up with her, and thought how I'll be better off. I suffered bad breakups before, I'll survive now - so I thought.
Few weeks later a friend of mine told me he has a great batch of LSD and he offered me to take it with him. I gladly accepted the offer, and we had a really nice, mild trip the whole night.

Eventually I got more and more into the drug scene, did acid, did mdma a few times and eventually got hooked on speed. It was a wonderful experience, but eventually it made my everyday life more depressing than ever.
>>
File: suicidepepe1.jpg (48 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe1.jpg
48 KB, 500x539
>>29300669
[cont.]
Now I've quit everything the world seems so empty and worthless. There's nothing out there which could make me excited. My math skills have deteriorated, I haven't done any programming for more than a year, I'm socially isolated and can't keep in touch with a girl enough to get a new relationship - and frankly I don't even want to.

I just want to die anon. I see no point in going on.
>>
Feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking, bruv. Here's a fiver for your troubles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.