[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greentext time >I have a maid in my house for about 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: maid-service.png (209 KB, 481x550) Image search: [Google]
maid-service.png
209 KB, 481x550
greentext time
>I have a maid in my house for about 3 years
>old russian lady
>recently she started to feel too much comfy around the house

here's what happed today:
>she arrives at the morning, to clean the house
>she ate all of the meat in my fridge
>sits down on my counch and talking in russian with someone on her phone for 2 hours
>I pay her per hour. What a waste of fucking money

moving on
>shes cleaning the house, then shes telling me "Yo anon, take out the trash"
>I don't know what to say.. I took out the fucking trash.

fast forward a bit further
>someones calling my house
>fucking ASKS for her, she gave MY number to somebody. And yes, she has her own cellphone.
>end of the day, she cleaned almost nothing
>I pay her 30$ per hour
>Its like that for about 2 months

>Have no courage to fire her

Is this.. Is this her house now?
>>
I had a similar problem with a mexican maid my parents got me for my place. She didn't do anything but they kept paying for it.
>>
>>29299796
How did you solve it?
>>
>>29299993
Honest honest? I took her to pound town when I found out she was an illegal.
>>
>>29299761
>"Yo anon, take out the trash"

Russians talk like that?
>>
>>29300040
Nah; she basicaly said "Take out the trash.. now"
>>
>>29300040
it was more like

>please to be taking out the trash, Vlad
>>
I had something like this happen to me when I was young and my parents still had money.

>maid brings her daughter to help her clean but most of the time she just chills out and watches TV
>they'd bring McDonalds and are eat on our dining room table
>sometimes her husband would drop by randomly to see them

They didn't get paid by the hour, they'd do the whole house once a week but would take their sweet ass time, I guess
>>
>>29299761
Fuck anon, you're a huge pussy. Stop wasting your money and fire vlad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.