[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stopped taking prozac after being on it for a year and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1423878144801.jpg (44 KB, 825x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423878144801.jpg
44 KB, 825x1024
I stopped taking prozac after being on it for a year and a half so I could take mdma in a couple weeks. I now feel so fucking depressed af for no reason, no motivation, don't feel like I'm me, etc. The first 2 weeks I went off them I felt great but for the past few days I've felt shite. Should I get back on them?
>>
>>29299556
You shouldnt stop taking them at once, but rather reduce the dosage over the span of 2-3 months

Also why did you stop taking them i was on SSRI for a year too and took MDMA literally all the time and never had problems
>>
>>29299687
everyone says you'll get no effect at all if you're taking MDMa whilst on an SSRI or you may just get all the bad effects like panic attacks. I have crippling anxiety too.
>>
>>29299741
You have no effect if you take it the same time
When i took mdma i just didnt take my pills on that day, always had the full effect and never any other problems
Friend of mine said she took mdma and ssri same time and just felt nothing at all
>>
>ywn be a woman with a qt face and big titties that men will worship just for sucking your titties on screen
not angry at her, just envious
>>
I just jacked off to one of her videos. She's really into creampies.
>>
>>29299556
No offense but I think taking mdma is fucking stupid. I've been depressed and had to take meds, I did not want.
You know what cheered me up? When I came into contact with drug addicts. I realized those were in deep shit. They were hopeless.
>>
>>29300560
fluoxetine remains in your body for fucking ages, like up to a month. So missing a dose will do nothing.
>>
>>29300659
> implying youre a drug addict cause you take mdma once
>>
>>29300683
Well mate all im saying is i took ssri and did mdma often and always had a good time
But i guess you know better since you never did that
>>
>>29299556
I feel the pain op normie family doesn't belive in depression and took me off it after it just started to work now I haven't left my room in 5 weeks and they still don't understand why
>>
>>29299556
Who is the titty monster bitch?
>>
>>29300758
> family took me off it

What kind of manchild are you that you let your family decide wether to take meds or not if they improve your life
>>
>>29300718
what ssri were you on?
>>
>>29300801
Can someone address this, the real issue here
>>
>>29301033
Camwhore Jessie Minx

origabomo
>>
File: trittico-150mg.jpg (80 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
trittico-150mg.jpg
80 KB, 500x315
>>29300955
Tritico 100mg a day
Think most ssri work the same way so it shouldnt be different from prozac, but could be wrong
>>
Gee, maybe it's because you're in SSRI withdrawal, idiot. You'll feel good when you take MDMA, but you'll feel at least twice as bad as you do now the morning afterwards.

>>29300659
MDMA isn't a drug addicts drug.

Anyway, in my opinion buproprion (Wellbutrin) is better than SSRI's in general.
>>
File: 157428650.jpg (8 KB, 114x170) Image search: [Google]
157428650.jpg
8 KB, 114x170
>>29301083
Thanks anon

All original, all fresh
>>
>>29299556
>I now feel so fucking depressed af for no reason, no motivation, don't feel like I'm me, etc.
>Should I get back on them?

No that's how you're supposed to feel.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.