[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related: A common punishment for the millions of virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Death-by-Hanging.jpg (43 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
Death-by-Hanging.jpg
43 KB, 564x423
Pic related: A common punishment for the millions of virgins and beta males after the Great Stacy Uprising
>>
>"""""""punishment""""""
>>
>>29299529
Honestly I think the Stacys would defeat the betas.
>>
>>29299576
of course, those who already want to die are killed last, after many years of cruel torture and slave labor
>>
>>29299597
you honestly think wrong
you can't win wars without loyalty
>>
>>29299611
so here's the thing about being beta
>>
>>29299612
But you can't win a war if you're a whiney little pussy either. Betas have no chance.
>>
>>29299529

>women
>leading uprising

K E K
E
K
>>
>>29299643
right and stacy's are by definition also whiny little pussies.

some of us here are natural warriors and are "beta" due to a lack of social skills

the same cannot be said of stacies
>>
>>29299529
Okay I guess. Original comment, fuck off and die.
>>
Personally I would love to be slave in a Stacy Empire. I would be the perfect slave.

If my owner wanted me to rub her hung stud's feet, I would.
If my owner wanted to sit on my face until I lost consciousness, I'd be honored.
If my owner wanted me to trim her front and backyard with a pair of rusty scissors, I would comply.
If my owner commanded to eat the ass of her Chad bf, fluff him, suck his Alpha Male balls, lick his stinky feet, and swallow his cum, you bet your ass I would.
>>
This concept requires far too much suspension of my disbelief (i.e., a revolution by women).
>>
>>29299529
>punishment
>implying
>>
>>29299612
They'd conscript the Chads.

Betas loose easily.
>>
>>29299910
>Implying feminism isn't a female revolution
>While men might seek to overthrow power through violence, women seek change through government structures
>>
>>29300026
>Implying that everything that feminism advocated for wasn't allowed and worked towards by men.
>>
>>29299652
Chad foot soldiers
>>
>>29299860
Filthy masochist trash like you need to die
>>
>>29300134

Which implies female leadership.
>>
>women
>doing ANYTHING
>>
>>29300021
well yeah that goes without saying but the idea is just stacies versus just betas
>>
It has already happened.
What do you think the "sexual revolution" was?
>>
>>29299860
I never asked for this boner.
Go on...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.