[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who works at an amusement park anything. Disclaimer:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Amusement Park.jpg (57 KB, 493x293) Image search: [Google]
Amusement Park.jpg
57 KB, 493x293
Ask a guy who works at an amusement park anything.

Disclaimer: I am a failed normie
>>
>>29299419
Does it make you sad seeing all of the people out having fun with their friends?
How old are you?
>>
Do you really kill the children who scream too loudly on the rollercoaster
>>
>>29299435
Sometimes it does, but usually they are shit tier people and I wouldn't want to hang out with them anyway.

I am 21 years old, USA

>>29299447
I don't operate rides so I don't know. I work the shitty carnival games like whac a mole
>>
>>29299419
Rank the different jobs in the park from most desirable to absolute shit

Has working at the park sucked all of the fun out of it for you? Are you a theme park enthusiast?
>>
File: 1463490340363.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1463490340363.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>29299419
How many Chads have you caught pounding some roasties?
>>
>>29299419
Is your name Brian perchance?
>>
>>29299531
From favorable to not favorable:
Park Admissions
Merchandise
Games
Aquatics
Park Maintenance
Foods/Picnics

I'm not kidding about Foods being worse than Park Maintenance. Yeah you'll be the one cleaning shit and vomit in the bathroom, but Foods is always understaffed, crammed into tiny buildings with no air conditioning, forced to interact with sweaty, smell, irritable people, and have to clean their buildings spotless after every night. Not to mention they use cash registers so if nobody comes to replace them they can't leave and many often work twelve to fourteen hour shifts.

>>29299566
I see little Chadlets all the time groping their 13 year old Stacy girlfriend's ass and it pisses me off how degenerate this nation has become. But to answer the question I haven't caught any but I'm sure it happens all the time in the family restrooms.
>>
>>29299577
No sir, it is not Brian.
>>
File: 1457345345.png (2 MB, 962x980) Image search: [Google]
1457345345.png
2 MB, 962x980
>>29299651
well dang I got excited for a moment
>>
>>29299419
Do you work at busch gardens europe
>>
What girls turn you on the most?
The milfs, college aged girls? Teens?
>>
>>29299419
One time at Disney I went behind some place in the Star Wars area and made out with a chick, saw her tits felt her up and shit while she grinded on my dick.

If you saw me doing this, what would you have done?
>>
>>29299419
Have you seen Adventureland? If so, did you enjoy it?
>>
File: 1432359070204.jpg (51 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1432359070204.jpg
51 KB, 527x612
>>29299419
I wish could go to an amusement park.

Roller coaster tycoon is my childhood, but i only rode a coaster once.
>>
>>29299816
No, I don't work in Busch Gardens Europe. I work at a park in the Upper Midwest of the United States.
>>29300023
I probably would have done nothing unless she was obviously underage then I would have just called security. Not going to risk getting sued in court for a gril
>>29300044
No, I have not seen adventureland.
>>
>>29299419
What kind of mental health coverage do they give you?
I was at Jisney Land last year and as my brother and I were getting on a ride, the attendant seriously looked like she just wanted to fucking die.
>>
>>29300458
None. Unless you're a year-round employee like the management or maintenance staff you don't get any benefits and there are few perks for being an employee beyond free park admission and a slight discount on drinks
>>
>>29300044
I came into this thread to ask the same exact thing, you mother fucker
>>
>>29300011
Probably Teens because they are still cute. I like MILFS but college aged girls are just vulgar and nasty.
>>
>>29300761
Do you work at one with a water park?
Back in college I used to work at Cedar Point.
My favorite were the girls who wore bikini and shorts.
They'd unbutton and unzip their shorts so you could see the bikini bottom
That shit drove me insane
>>
>>29300857
Yeah we have a water park. I know what you mean about the girls but shit isn't worth it if I have to see fat black bitches in thongs walking about with their ten children
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.