[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been catfished, robots? Or have you ever catfished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: catfish-the-tv-show-12.jpg (434 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
catfish-the-tv-show-12.jpg
434 KB, 1440x1080
Have you ever been catfished, robots? Or have you ever catfished someone?
>>
>>29299149
>Have you ever been catfished, robots?
Yes
>Or have you ever catfished someone?
Yes
>>
>>29299238
Well tell the story!
>>
I used to do it all the time when I was in high school and had a lot of free time. Got so many free games. The best guy I strung along was a lonely guy that worked at Blizzard. He spent thousands on me and gave me Diablo 3 before it came out. I also caught some beta from the UK. I made him take a trip to the US to meet me and then dropped all contact as soon as he boarded the plane. I fucking hate beat men so I don't feel bad
>>
nah but I've lead tons of girls on from dating websites/apps

>make account in different state for shits and giggles
>match with girls
>lead them on
>they want to meet up
>never do it
>they even offer to drive across states to meet me
>lol and delete their numbers
>>
>>29299149
I catfished one of you guys in omegle.
I made you think I was your friend and made you change your lifestyle
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.