[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What do women really want"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 529x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 529x795
Why does everyone act like this is the end all be all of questions that can never and will never be answered?
>>
here is the answer:

depends
>>
>>29298726
Incredibly vague answer that doesn't say anything at all

Fuck off
>>
>>29298697
most questions don't have contradictory answers
>>
>>29298745
>Incredibly vague answer that doesn't say anything at all

welcome to wimmens

>Fuck off
they say that all the time
>>
File: 1445277504003.jpg (43 KB, 470x653) Image search: [Google]
1445277504003.jpg
43 KB, 470x653
What white women want
>>
to be ravaged by chad
a guy her friends will be jealous of
a guy who spends money on her

that's it
>>
>>29298745
sure it does. it says that different women want different things for different things at different times.
>>
wealth, material possessions, and envy from her peers
>>
>>29298986
>sure it does. it says that different women want different things for different things at different times.

Are you this stupid?
>>
CHAD
H
A
D

How stupid are you normies. Its truth disgused as a meme.
>>
>>29299110

More like

Rich Chad

OR

Beta Provider and Rich Chad on the side.
>>
File: chads.png (666 KB, 1594x944) Image search: [Google]
chads.png
666 KB, 1594x944
Fuck off with the "depends" shit and other memes.

Women literally just want any of these Chads. They'll divorce their men as many times as required until they get a proper Chad. Anything else WON'T do.
>>
>>29298697
They want what everyone wants: perfect control of all objects in spacetime.
>>
>>29299089
>>29299163
samefag

all memes are wrong
>>
don't try to understand women, it's a fucking nightmare. The good christian girl that always prays to god? She's gonna fuck a dude that's covered in tats. The girl that's covered in tats is gonna fuck some basement dwelling NEET. But then they'll randomly change their mind based off a romantic comedy and say they only date funny guys. Then she'll go out to the club and find she wants to fuck jacked dudes. Their tastes literally change every other day
>>
>>29299190
Awe people have the same opinion

I KNOW! IT MUST BE A SAME FAG
>>
>>29299195
>don't try to understand women, it's a fucking nightmare.
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up cuck
>>
>>29299239
>calls me a cuck
>thinks he understand women

ok bud lol
>>
>>29299254
>he thinks women are more complicated than men
>he then has the audacity to deny his cuck fetish
>he then thinks to himself he is a real man
>"le le le don't Even TRy MAN. like MAN, WOMAN MAN, don't event try to le le le understand them BRAH"
>>
>>29299318
you sound weird as fuck. How does anything I've posted lead you to believe I like watching other men fuck my girl?

in your mind saying "women are complicated" = he must like watching men fuck his girl

your life is literally a meme bro lol
>>
>>29299219
>no proof
samefaggotry confirmed
>>
>>29299349
What are you even trying to say, "bro"?
>>
>>29299368
>no proof

Literally what
>>
>>29299388
you keep calling me a cuck because I said women are complicated. Are you that deluded from reality you can't even remember the original topic of conversation?
>>
>>29299412
I called you a cuck once and now you won't let it go. It's like you just can't drop it.

Lol
>>
>>29299465
I can't let it go because it amazes me how much of a meme your life is. Like instead of trying to argue your point of view when you disagree with someone, you just start spouting popular maymays. You're very weird.
>>
>>29298697
Roger Sterling put it best
>>
>>29299511
>a meme your life is

What?
>>
Girls just want the most chaddy guy they can get same as guys who want the most stacie girl they can get.
End of story.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.