[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He fucked my girlfriend in my dream Is this an omen that I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 01_10162348_85a6fa_2598834a1.jpg (204 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_10162348_85a6fa_2598834a1.jpg
204 KB, 1500x1000
He fucked my girlfriend in my dream

Is this an omen that I should break up with her?
>>
I dreamt some middle aged dude and some young woman took my girlfriend in for a 3 way.

I broke up with her immediately
>>
I think it's an omen that she's going to break up with you
>>
>>29298575
better safe than sorry when it comes to roasties
>>
>>29298423
Last night I dreamt of someone seemingly drunkenly flirting with me and aggressively attempting to initiate sex. I was afraid of being tried as a rapist so I declined. They laughed at me and had sex with someone who I believe was supposed to be my dreamworld friend.
>>
>>29298423
I had this dream once of two female police officers doing sexy stuff with me. I did the right thing and turned myself in.
>>
>>29298777
Whenever I have a dream about women flirting with me it never gets to sex or I refuse. I think its my body preventing me from cumming in my sleep.
>>
>>29298831
I sometimes can control those kind of dreams
>>
File: 1433024331145.jpg (637 KB, 2160x1864) Image search: [Google]
1433024331145.jpg
637 KB, 2160x1864
>>29298423
I had pic related fuck my boyfriend in my dream.

Maybe it is an omen but I didn't break up with him I just felt like shit for an entire week over it.
>>
>>29298931
I still find it fucking retarded and amazing thunder thighs actually found someone willing to turn her ear elvenesque, and then must have paid a fair sum to achieve this from 'Spoony orbiter bucks fund'
Also why? Just. Why.
>>
>>29298997
>Why

Why'd she fuck my boyfriend in my dream? Or why did she hack her ears up to make them into elf ears?

If it's the latter, it's a fairly common bodymod procedure, I know other qts who have done the sort. I think it costs a couple thousand. As for why, she probably wanted to look cuter and more elf-like.
>>
Shouldn't you be training Dos Anjos?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.