[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 27 year old virgin and I want it to stay that way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1423931107297.jpg (82 KB, 639x864) Image search: [Google]
1423931107297.jpg
82 KB, 639x864
I'm a 27 year old virgin and I want it to stay that way. I survived puberty so I thought I was in the clear, but I've been warned about the upcoming biological clock that supposedly will force me to have children. Is there a real name for this phenomenon and can any oldfag fembots give me advice on how to deal with it?

I think that if I did it once then I can do it again.
>>
By the time I'm 30 I'll have a career path and good money. I'm going to have so much revenge on women. Faking relationships, pretending I'll take them somewhere expensive and just bailing. Flat out saying I love them and I can see us having a future together, then fucking them and pretending I have to do work shit or even move and can't keep the relationship going.

I'm going to take out all the pain and suffering normies inflicted on me out on others. I hate them and everything they put effort towards.
>>
>>29298472
Wait, I misread your post and thought you were a dude. There's no getting around that tick-tock. Mine started when I was around 23, and it only gets worse. I'm 27 now and all I can think about is work and family.
>>
>>29298387
just get a bunch of cats, they can be your children
>>
>>29298387
also Ba'al a shit, Anubis is the best System Lord
>>
>>29298702
>generic and literally faceless dark lord
nah
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.