[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See this reaction? The look in her eyes? Is that his confidence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Chad.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Chad.gif
2 MB, 300x225
See this reaction? The look in her eyes? Is that his confidence?
>>
>>29298300
She's actually reacting to his story about dedicating his win to his recently deceased mom
The two are actually friends
>>
>>29298429
Seen the video, I can say with confidence that Stacey doesn't give a shit about his dead mom. No one bites their lip in condolence. That said, I don't think she should be vilified for being attracted. If I was her I'd jump on that specimen's cock the first opportunity i got.
>>
>>29298429

Yeah. I always bite my lips when I hear a touching story.
>>
>>29298429
>>29298476
I think its a mix of these two. Women absolutely love a Chad who shows his soft side.
>>
>>29298476
Just go gay already faggot
>>
Is this really surprising or "unjust"? No-one can blame her for looking at him like that when plenty of people here are looking at her looking that.
>>
>>29298483
You probably never hear touching stories because no one talks to you
>>
>>29298429
So she shows her sadness by looking at his muscles and biting her lip? I guess I'm a sperg after all, I thought she was checking him out.
>>
>>29298429
> friends
More like his personal cum dumpster.
>>
>>29298300
No, it's him beeeeing himself.
>>
>>29298721
They're both married
But naturally you're one of those people who thinks all attractive people cheats on their spouses
>>
>>29298772
>They're both married

So were my dad and my stepmom a year before they got married.
>>
>>29298300
The lips indicate that she is attracted me thinks, but the eyes tell a different story (compasion)
I dunno really
>>
>>29298793
Excellent anecdotal evidence anon
>>
Wow, an attractive man with a muscular body attracts the sexual interest of a women
>>
>>29298772
>implying being married means being faithful to their spouses
>>
>>29298476
She was trying not to cry while interviewing him. It's pretty easy to find the video you know
>>
>>29298866
>OMG Chad is being vulnerable with me, o'm CUMMIN'
It's pretty simple
>>
>>29298429
Why do you lie to youre self? You know he was balls deep in her ass 5 min after the interview. This just how Chad operates
>>
>>29298476
Got a link to the video?
>>
File: 1452966891081.jpg (83 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
1452966891081.jpg
83 KB, 640x592
>>29298300
that guy looks like a straight up fucking chode, if the girl you want is into guys like that I feel bad for you pal
>>
The best part is pretty much any robot could look like that with effort and steroids. The guy has a terrible face and he's a manlet.
>>
>>29298793
your dad and stepmom were married to each other a year before they were married?
>>
>>29298429
his mom didn't die, she beat cancer
>>
It's almost like she's being paid to act that way.

Oh, wait, she is!
>>
>>29298300
I think that is acting, dude.
did I bite?
>>
>>29299931
its some bodybuilder telling her how he did this for his dad and some shit like that. He is actually telling a really sad story of how his dad just died etc etc
>>
>>29299959
Cool story, what's your point?
>>
>>29298300

that's how girls react when a guy be's himself :-)
>>
That pic brings back memories. I remember a girl at my work stopped in place, and stared at this Chad who started shaking his hips (he was dancing or at least trying to a song that came on that he liked).
I just notice her on the side staring at him while biting her lip with her hand trying to cover her mouth. I'd never seen such lust before. Wish I could do that to a girl
>>
>>29300529
That's something that feeds the problem.. some of us honestly don't know what a woman looks like when they're interested.

So we end up trying to hit on women who are just being civil because that's the best we've ever gotten.

Eventually I learned that no woman is ever interested. Ive been right a whole lot more.
>>
>>29300680
Been there. The sudden realization you archieve when seeing a woman (maybe even your oneitis) reacting to a genetically superiour male specimen is the worst feel ever conceived.
>>
>>29299449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhQ-AEZovE
go nuts

>>29298509
already pretty sure i'm bi, not really attracted to him though
>>
>>29300731
*seeing it for the first time, I mean
>>
>>29300733
Haha, her voice shaking like that. Incredibly horny.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.