[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 16 >average robot, no gf or friends, highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: hellotalk.jpg (34 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
hellotalk.jpg
34 KB, 640x518
>be me 16
>average robot, no gf or friends, highschool weeb
>wanted to move to Japan because I'm a fucking weeb
>decide to learn Japanese
>okay at it, spend lots of time on language forums, learning a lot of kanji and vocab as the years go by
>parents proud that I'm doing something with my life
>18
>decide I can read and write it well enough
>find app called hellotalk which is just an app that sets you up with people trying to learn your language and you're supposed to help each other learn the language
>add every person that is compatible with me
>all of them stop talking to me after as time goes on except this one girl
>lets call her Inoko
>22, could only see half her face in profile pic but she was cute
>Inoko was really funny and according to her profile had probably only 3 people she talked to
>she was the only joy in my life
>I started working out in my room over a year of taking to her
>I became an average weight
>she would always make me laugh and we eventually stopped taking about language
>she started asking me about American culture
>since I didn't know to much about American culture I explained to her we all party, get drunk a lot, and have guns
>I have never done any of those
>she was amazed and says that Japanese culture is so boring
>she then said she was thinking of moving to Australia for a year on a work visa
>didn't think she'd do it so I encouraged her to go because American and Australia are basically the same country I told her
>20ish
>we have exchanged sc (I made one) and she gives me her Twitter account
>we start sending pictures to each other, I start to care about my looks and she thinks I'm handsome
>she says that she is going to Australia
>she left a week ago and hasn't text my back, I know she's alive because she updates her Twitter so often. I have sent 20 or so messages on sc and hellotalk to her and she just keeps reading them but she never replies

What do I do /r9k/ it feels like a part of my life just died
>>
What we learn from this: never spend years beta orbiting your oneitis. Doubly so if it's an online only thing.
>>
>>29298257
Australian here.
She probably can't get into the HelloTalk thing because of the shitty internet.

Maybe you should have asked her to telex you while she was there.
>>
>>29298406
I hope so. Does Snapchat work in Australia or does it not?
>>
>>29298471
I was just memeing you matey.
The internet should be fine.

How often did you chat?
What city was she heading to?
>>
>>29298257
Fuck man, must suck. I mean, She sure is sucking on Chadlligator Python Cock m8. Fuck it must be hard. I mean, his python cock must be hard inside her vertical eye. I'm sorry, man. Maybe you can get into cuckery and get off thinking about them? Or ACTUALLY GO TO FUCKING JAPAN AND FIND A HENTAI CUTIE THAT IS WILLING TO SWALLOW YOUR PINEAPPLE JUICE! You already know the language so..
>>
>>29298257
Now this might hurt quite a bit. So don't view the spoiler if you ain't ready for it.
She probably sucked off her first Aussie right at the airport. By now she's fucked 53 Aussie dudes, three and a half Abos and a drunk koala.The good news is the koala didn't cum inside her.
>>
>>29298257
She is getting BLACKED by big abo cock
>>
>>29298492
Ah fuck. She's in some city south west. She's going to be traveling by bus or something around doing work in different cities
>>
>>29298528
Maybe the whole holiday thing has her busy for a bit?
I'd probably drop communications with people for the first fortnight of being overseas.

Yell out if she goes to Adelaide though. I can check up on her if you want.
>>
>>29298561
postcode cunt
>>
>>29298561
>Maybe the whole holiday thing has her busy for a bit?
>I'd probably drop communications with people for the first fortnight of being overseas.
I thought the same thing. OP worries too much and needs to leave the house more so he's got a life of his own he can worry about.
>>
>>29298591
Between glenelg and grange
w-why?
>>
>>29298518
Thank you, you criminal scum.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys, decided to just not next her for a week and see if she starts again. If she doesn't I'll plan for that later. I really hope you guys are right about the whole 'taking a while to get use to Australia' thing
>>
>>29298664
itll be fine you get charged alot when you use your phone abroad and she doesnt have a job yet although 20 messages is alot for none back you may have fucked it
>>
>>29298664
Good luck brobot
Hopefully that experience won't ruin women for you like ut did for me
>>
>>29298625
>5024

every. fucking. time. who are you cunt?
>>
>>29299078
i don't know
who are you? (or like what is your postcode)
>>
Nigga if you wanna meet JP qt's you gotta go to Japan. Don't waste your time with the big cities, go see wakayama or Kanazawa or god forbid Sapporo. Tons of qts and they all wanna talk to you.
>>
>>29299323
every single austhread there's someone from 5024. like me. I assume you're neet?
>>
>>29299519
wait, you are from 5024 also?
fuck

>neet
not technically
i 'study' at uni, although that isn't going so well, so i might not end up finishing it
>>
>>29299571
yeah. small world. how old are you?
>>
>>29299646
how about yourself?

also:
is rain not the coziest thing?
>>
She's probably riding white cock carasol, think about it, Asian girls love white guys, and she has never been to a white country before. Also Japanese girls are known to sleep around a lot. You're just turning her off by hardcore orbiting her. Move on with your life. Hit on some insecure Asian-American girls, they love white guys and feel inferior to white girls. I live in Cali, which is Asian infested, I constantly have Asian girls hitting on me at uni and on dating apps. And I'm an average looking white dude with average height. I remember sleeping with a few Asian girls and they'd constantly compliment my white skin and blue eyes, and hoped that out babies would have my features.
>>
>>29298257
aussies are now shitposting on her pussy 24/7 now
>>
>>29299692
25. if you ever want to catch a drink with me I will pay. I'm seriously amazed at how much you post. a few months back I actually found a friend I haven't spoken to in years because of this mystery '5024' poster. anyways I'm going to try to get some sleep. later dude.
>>
>>29299840
it's spooky
because i haven't posted with my location in months and months
there are more 5024bots than first thought, it seems

night though!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.