[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 13354654656564.jpg (184 KB, 760x380) Image search: [Google]
13354654656564.jpg
184 KB, 760x380
So are you faggots following E3? What games are you hyped for?
Probably be getting Detroit Become Human. Seems like a fitting game for a robot.
>>
South park and that's it. Everything else looked meh.
>>
the game you posted is the only one that had some of my interest

everything else looked like shit
>>
>>29298128

>Being hyped for a David Cage game.
>>
>>29298140
I've been following it but I think I'm just growing out of games at this point
Nothing seemed particularly interesting
>>
>>29298128
I am not following it, but I am looking forward to Mount and Blade 2 and The Guild 3. Everything else is shit.
Did they show Dishonored 2 or Deus Ex? I am looking forward to playing them as well, but I'd probably have to upgrade my computer first.
>>
>>29298165
It's not your fault. All the games looked pretty boring this e3.
>>
>>29298155
It's made by the same people who made Heavy Rain, so yeah I have some reasonable hope.
And the writing was so comedically over the top, even if you don't take it seriously it's still entertaining.
>>
Video games are dead. The only thing I was remotely interested in was no man's sky last year but probably won't get it.
>>
There is literally 2 games that seem interesting. Death Stranding and The Last Guardian.
>>
>>29298219
While Heavy Rain was definitely his best game, the writing started to shit the bed after a certain point. That being said, I do find entertainment in the bad writing sometimes.
>>
Gaming is dead. Dead.
>>
File: 1465773275203.jpg (68 KB, 380x611) Image search: [Google]
1465773275203.jpg
68 KB, 380x611
>tfw there will never be another stalker game
>>
Hyped for Dishonored 2 and Battlefield 1.
>>29298172
They did show Dishonored 2; here's the gameplay demo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCMMewYcrQI) and here's the gameplay trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNFtACeifcU).
>>
>>29298128
Detroit looked like a total movie game. I also don't know what the game even is, since they didn't show a second of gameplay. I think if the entire game is based around that one scene and the events surrounding it, with the ultimate goal of getting the guy to not jump off the building, it could be an interesting setup, but I won't play it because
>quantic dream

anyway everyone was making fun of Ubisoft for it but I honestly think the winter sports game looked fun.
>>
Unironically stoked for the bad rats sequel
Can't wait to get 100% of the achievements once again
>>
>>29298314
My nigga. I forgot about everything else already. I cannot fucking wait for Last Guardian.
>>
>>29298128
Dishonoured 2 looked good.
detroit looks to have a nice premise but its just a movie game
kinda hype to see how all the VR games turn out, thats the next frontier for sure
days gone might turn into something interesting, nice movement mechanics on the enemies
happy to see more of TLG
kinda bored of "open world" shit already tbqh, wheres the good stories at?

all in all, games are pretty dead now
>>
>>29298128
Have fun waiting at least 2-3 years for any of the games shown by Sony. Not a single release date given for any of them, because they know they're nowhere near completion.
>>
>>29298708
>kinda bored of "open world" shit already tbqh, wheres the good stories at?
>detroit looks to have a nice premise but its just a movie game
>>
My only reason for living is waiting for Mass Effect Andromeda otherwise No Man's Sky is the only game that interest me this year
>>
>>29298128
The new Legend of Zelda looks interesting but everything else was pretty lackluster. I don't own a WiiU either so I probably won't even play it.

I guess Civ VI is looking pretty fun.
>>
>>29298487
Another grill character? Do they gave to ruin every single game now?
Is Deus Ex at least going keep Adam?
>>
File: 1447234333974.jpg (10 KB, 191x228) Image search: [Google]
1447234333974.jpg
10 KB, 191x228
>>29299387
>being too insecure to play as a girl
>>
>>29299387
At least in dishonored there's a reason she's there and wasn't shoehorned in for muh girl power
>>
>>29299473
Sorry, I actually meant that it's beautiful that more developers are doing this and I am looking forward to playing a girl of colour in the next Hitman and GTA.
>>
>>29300523
>playing a girl of colour in the next... GTA.
thats not a bad idea actually. You start off as an underdog and have to prove yourself as you build an empire.
>>
>>29300614
But wouldn't it send a bad message that people of colour commit crimes?
Especially since it would reinforce a stereotype of violent black women.
>>
>>29300799
I think they should make it so that you unite all crime in america into one organized empire but the twist is you were a morally upright womyn all along and abolish all crime once you're at the top and this allows your politician friend Clilary Hinton to ban all guns.
>>
the last guardian
call of cthulhu
south park
detroit becomes human
rising storm 2 (don't care if it's lame, I want a realistic chink killing simulator)
New zelda game

probably forgetting a few
>>
>>29298128

Mass Effect Andromeda is the only one I'm looking forward to. Cyberpunk 2077 too, but we didn't see shit from it this year.
>>
File: 1375833336082.jpg (309 KB, 1591x1561) Image search: [Google]
1375833336082.jpg
309 KB, 1591x1561
>>29298446
Just let it go anon, I'd like a new Stalker game too but these days if it came out it will just be shit
>>
Steep looks amazing. Forza Horizon 3 and Zelda are definite buys too.

I'm really surprised I'm not seeing too many posts about Steep. Am I the only one interested in mountain sports?
>>
I don't even really play video games anymore but I can't lie that new battlefield looks pretty good.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.