[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>programed to find women attractive, seek mate and propagate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465011133960.png (135 KB, 1621x989) Image search: [Google]
1465011133960.png
135 KB, 1621x989
>programed to find women attractive, seek mate and propagate
>completely incapable of fulfilling primary directive
Are there currently means of adjusting these dispositions or changing it to an activity of your choice?
>>
>>29297981
accept islam

you could rape the wimmens
>>
>>29298028
Was not socialized in that environment, it is too foreign for me to properly integrate. Also, I don't have an interest in raping.
>>
>>29298067
funnily enough I think they'd be more accepting than whomever is shitting on you now

at the very least they'll see you as an valuable asset
>>
>>29297981
Regarding that pic, meditation has been proven to increase grey matter in the brain especially in the frontal cortex region and hippocampus

So thats the solution, but much of that pic is misinformation and fearmongering in general anyways
>>
>>29298474
It is a bit exaggerated, but pic wasn't really related. Was going for overriding biological compulsion.
>>
>>29298676
Ah well in answer to your post, meditation and spirituality.
>>
i am already a schrizoid(no medic said that, but i taked a lot of tests and all showed me that result) but i am quite good at math and logical problems, i am at the college land my course was a lot of math and programming.
i am still a virgin btw
masturbation does the trick for me, it will be a shame when i start losing my libido.
but till then i can just keep fighting.
willpower is strong in me too, i am not that courageous but it is because i am a weak bitch. it could change if i become fit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.