[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you can start over? >You're in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1432262098724.jpg (77 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
1432262098724.jpg
77 KB, 600x503
What would you do if you can start over?

>You're in a train
>it derails, everyone is dead but you
>You're miraculously unhurt and alive
>You can half 20 minutes to gather belongings from all the dead people; cash, phones whatever
>you can either wait for rescue or disappear, if you disappear you're considered dead

what do?
>>
>>29297902
i wouldn't
i'd miss my family
>>
Become a 6 ft cook with a 9" cock making 450,000 a year at Wendy's
>>
become a NEET, this time with money tho.
>>
>>29297902
Is the qt sitting across from me dead too?
I'd probably be found by rescue crews trying to put her back together if she was.
>>
>>29297902
Still ugly only now with no paperwork, savings, stuff or friends.

I'd try and milk the crash for some pity or hero sex.
>>
>>29297902
Can I be a little girl?
>>
File: ....jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29297902

they wouldn't know you are on the train though unless you were reported by someone missing and they knew you were on that train

you don't hand over your passport or personal details when you get a ticket

you would just be reported missing either way
>>
>>29297902
My life ain't so bad so I just wait for rescue
I don't think I'd be in the right state of mind to be able to take advantage of any of the victims.
>>
File: Unbreakableposterwillis.jpg (38 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
Unbreakableposterwillis.jpg
38 KB, 260x384
>>29297902
>it derails, everyone is dead but you
>You're miraculously unhurt and alive
>>
>>29297902
Wish the train had killed me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.