[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Who cares about having a boring life? >I'm cultured,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1455336057945.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1455336057945.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>Who cares about having a boring life?
>I'm cultured, I know about internet culture
>It's better than being a normie with the same personality as millions of others

You've all thought this
>>
>>29297835
Are you that IT'S A MEME YOU DIP kid?
>>
>>29297835
i'm actually sad that i'm not another normie who doesn't care about others, enjoys partying, shit music etc
>>
File: SlapChop.jpg (35 KB, 320x357) Image search: [Google]
SlapChop.jpg
35 KB, 320x357
>>29297835
>Stop having a boring life
>Stop having a boring knife
>>
Explain what you mean by internet culture please
>>
>>29297887
Why? I mean yeah I'm a friendless virgin but I've never seen the point in changing my entire personality just for the sake of narcissistic pricks who don't even care about me. I do care for my family though, I'm quite open with people who have taken the opportunity to know me in the past.

I don't have any ambition or goals. I just want to be modestly comfortable and not expend too much energy. I've never understood how people can have such grand dreams.
>>
If I could just take a pill and be a normie, I would in a heartbeat...

Just saying..
>>
>>29298147

>>29298177
this famaleemi
>>
>>29298147
Because they're happy and I'm not.
>>
>>29298242
How do you know they're happy? What they post on normiebook? "Normies" lie all the time to save face.
>>
>>29298261
You know they're not happy. They don't. They live in their own world, filled with distractions, following the trends etc. Like some anon said, if there was a pill that shut off my brain and instantly made me a normalfag I would do that without a second thought.
>>
>>29298177
Same. This is just how I cope, I actually hate you all, myself, and especially 4chan
>>
>>29298261
>like music
>like partying
>have gfs
>have friends
>not thinking about suicide daily
Oh yeah, those normies are just as unhappy as me and they're just pretending to be happy on facebook. No way it's actually us who are dysfunctional people in every sense.
>>
Except my life isn't all boring. I've been through some crazy shit which normal people never will.

And I am cultured in terms of actual culture (I read extensively as well as writing)
>>
it actually is better than being a normie though
normies are fucking stupid
it is difficult to truly comprehend just how mundane the average bluepilled 100 IQ person is
robots are above average intelligence, the sole amount of introspection and self awareness on this board illustrates that, you know this is true
have you ever tried talking to a normie
there is a reason you can't
people of different levels of intelligence have difficulty relating to each other
normies are content with staying on their little facebooks relating only to their concrete normie things and talking about their little normie events
pic related is about as far as normie philosophy goes
they are not really people
>>
>>29298574
>normies are fucking stupid
and they're happy, because they don't think like there is more in life
everything they have is enough, they don't mind working for the rest of their lifes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.