[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>consider myself somewhat attractive when look myself in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Reaper.jpg (16 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
Reaper.jpg
16 KB, 480x354
>consider myself somewhat attractive when look myself in the mirror
>consider suicide when seeing myself in cameras/pictures
why
>>
To everyone who says this: its because over time your mind starts to see the best of yourself in the mirror, gets used to it for egos sake. However when you see yourself from other angles that conditioning breaks down and you see yourself for how you actually are, probably not that attractive.
>>
>>29297753
Ugh, that makes sense I guess. It sucks
>>
>>29297766
It does. I used to think of myself as a 7. But over time realized I am a 5, maybe even a 4. It crushed my self-esteeml
>>
pictures distort everything. there's a reason people pay others to take good pictures, they (hopefully) know what they're doing. they manipulate lighting, angles, focal length, and other things, to make you look good.

don't ever trust a picture, it's all bullshit
>>
>>29297722
its because in your mirror you see your reflection while on photos you see yourself like other people do. because your face is mirrored it seems unfamiliar and ugly to you
>>
>>29297780
Iktf man
Went to my cousin's birthday party yesterday and I was looking at the pics today and cringing at myself about how ridiculous I look.

>>29297811
>>29297863
So you're saying it's just a matter of getting used to your image? Like, if you saw your real image and not your reflection in the mirror you wouldn't find yourself ugly when looking at pics? I can see that.
>>
>>29297722
I had the exact same feeling. I started making pictures of myself for fun, and I look good. It is
all about the angle and the light.
Can take a lot of pictures to get it right though. Hope I will not turn in a social media attention whore, when I finally go on normiebook.
>>
orrrringinalio commentio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
>>
>>29298335
All about the Jew? Get back to /po
Oh wait it is about the jaw never mind lol xD
>>
>>29298335

Also this

https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1u0x8o/eli5_why_do_i_look_so_much_better_in_the_mirror/

Yes its plebbit but hey it's decent info
>>
>>29297722
My girlfriend says I'm attractive in person but terrible in pictures

I dunno, maybe some just don't look good in photos
>>
>>29298689
There are two options:
>not the right lighting or angle
>girlfriend is lying
Seriously
>>
>>29297753

This is not always true at all. Pictures are extremely tricky. There is a reason why models and movie stars pay $1000's of dollars to get professional head shots. A shitty camera phone in the wrong lighting can make anyone look hideous. Cameras take a 2d photo of yourself which isn't realistic, makes you look flat. Its all about the quality of the lens, lighting, angles and the way you pose.

Then again, the mirror is not a great representation on how you look either. Usually it has over head lighting which makes your face look more structured than it really is.
>>
File: huhhh.png (1 MB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
huhhh.png
1 MB, 1628x532
All you need is pic related senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.