[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why do you look so sad all the time, anon? >I'm just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>Why do you look so sad all the time, anon?
>I'm just tired

Fucking Normies, how do they fall for that every fucking time

How is it not obvious by now that I'm fucking lying?
>>
>>29297699
They don't care. Normies only pretend to care to look like good people
>>
You're giving an answer which means "I don't want to talk about it", then get mad when they let you be?
>>
Your friends, classmates, co-workers etc are not under obligation to be your therpaist you miserable cunt
>>
>>29297745
>therpaist

I wish I was white so I knew what it was like to visit a therapist
>>
>>29297713

Then why ask at all?
>>
>>29298514
>>29297713
>Normies only pretend to care to look like good people
he just told you
>>
Because they don't. Everyone knows that's code for "Yeah, everything's shit, I don't want to talk about it." They 'fall' for it because you're stating semi clearly that you don't want them to push any more.
>>
>>29298514
Normies don't care about your internal strifes, but if you look off they will inquire about it. It's a conversation starter but normies are only really interested in the endevours of attractive members of the opposite sex.
>>
>>29298560

But common courtesy isn't being good, it's being common
>>
>>29297699
I always pulled the same shit in high school. They realized tho after I attempted suicide
>>
>>29297699
Because they don't want to fix you.
>>
>>29297699
Go get some $$$ and talk to TheRapist.
Why would anyone care for you?
Who are you?

Live your life! Work Travel Fuck Live...
That will be 499.95$.
Cash or Credit?
>>
TFW some person said "she always looks sad and doesn't smile" when walking by them in highschool

Sadeface
>>
>>29299042

Once you have the funds to afford a real therapist, you no longer need his help.

It's a catch22
>>
File: 1461608936759.jpg (13 KB, 229x350) Image search: [Google]
1461608936759.jpg
13 KB, 229x350
>Mom keeps asking what's wrong
>Say I'm just sick
>Time goes on
>Still "sick"
>She's starting to not buy it anymore
>>
>>29299140

>have been working at the same office for nearly 2 years
>front office lady asks every morning "you okay, Hun?"
>always say "just tired"
>this has been going on for two years

They never push it any further, anon

Never
>>
>>29297699
because, drum roll, they dont actually give a fuck
they dont have time to deal with people who are depressed or unhappy because that makes them depressed or unhappy
>>
>>29299206
>they dont have time to deal with people who are depressed or unhappy because that makes them depressed or unhappy

I never understood this

How does being around depressed people make you depressed

How are you not happier because you can honestly say, "at least I'm not this fag"
>>
>>29297699
"Normies" hear you say that and either beleive you or assume your don't want to talk about the situation. If you want help or attention fucking tell them the truth or something, jesus.
>>
because they're trying to respect the boundaries that YOU created.

They do care, but they're showing that by trying to be respectful of your wishes.
Next time, if someone you trust asks that, say "I dunno I've just been going through some stuff man"
If they feel like they can help you, they'll say "what kinda stuff? You wanna talk about it?"
And then you can ((somewhat calmly)) explain to them what's been upsetting you.

This is basically how the conversation you've been having seems to Normies:
"Hey I know you're upset, what's wrong?"
"I don't want to talk about it so don't ask"
>>
>>29299181

>women talk to him

Get out of here normie
>>
>>29297699

I don't know if you realize that this is a cry for help, on your part. You push people away, but all you really want is to be seen and understood. But you're afraid, and rightfully so.

Every human being longs to be seen in their truest light.

>>29299047

Sup, slut.

Have you come to chemo the board?

Never thought I'd miss you. I mean, I don't. But.
>>
It's you're cue to act cheery or put the attention back on them by asking how they are. I just answer with normcore nonsense like "I'll be better once I have my coffee :^)"
>>
>>29297699
>why do you look so angry all the time
it's just my resting face you whore
I'm just always apathetic towards everything
>>
>why won't no one reach out to me baaawww bawwwww

You're even worse than those people. Those people actually didn't do anything wrong. Stop being so obnoxious and people might start taking real interest in you.
>>
>>29297699
NEVER reply with "I'm just tired"
avert the topic and say "I'm alright, you?"

then they'll fuck off for a long time
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.