[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After years of hoping you guys were wrong, I've come to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1405622100560.jpg (310 KB, 736x1199) Image search: [Google]
1405622100560.jpg
310 KB, 736x1199
After years of hoping you guys were wrong, I've come to realize that you guys were always right.

Not days after my boyfriend of seven years dumped me, nearly all my male friends wanted to date me, and frankly, I'm realizing now they are only my friends because my normie boyfriend introduced me to them. Even though I'm 50lbs overweight and 3/10 they're trying to jump into my pants.

I'm starting to realize I am not as smart or competent as even the dumbest man in my department where work, and every other woman there is a failure too. We have someone with a minor supervisory role because she used to scream sexism, and supposedly a lesbian kicked off the ball rolling that got our director fired. No amount of 'We Can Do It!" can change the fact that I'm only there to fill a fucking quota.

So what should I do, now? I can't kill myself until my Mom is dead, at least. I can't do that to her. I'm thinking of losing the weight so at least I'm not an eyesore, but getting a dyke cut so men don't try to flirt. What can I do to minimize the damage I'm doing to the people around me and society in general?
>>
>this bait was written by a guy
>women can't even come up with creative bait
>>
File: 119611.gif (2 MB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
119611.gif
2 MB, 500x211
>>29297685
See I believe that too, but it's all the truth fampai.

Also quitting the job isn't an option either, unfortunately.
>>
>>29297663
this sounds like good bait. I honestly can't distinguish it form a real post. Congratulations, i am confused.
>>
>>29298247
Not bait famalam.

I want to know what would be acceptable behavior / appearance to get through this life without hurting anyone else.
>>
Keep your job. If you are shit at it and they still want to keep you, then the only one losing out on that deal would be employers. Obviously they are happy with just having you as a quota filler, and if you leave, they are just gonna get someone else to fuck up their job and fill that quota instead. You may as well stay there. I think you already try not to be in the way for anyone, so I doubt you do any actual damage or hinder your co-workers.

>getting a dyke cut so men don't try to flirt
I don't see how sleeping around, flirting and all that stuff would be any kind of issue as long as you are not spreading around STD:s and don't plan to get into a long term relationship later on anyway.
>>
>What can I do to minimize the damage I'm doing to the people around me and society in general?
I doubt you are doing much harm. Few people truly do. And on a side note, why do you feel the need to kill yourself just because guys show interest in you and you are shit at your job? Also,
>I'm thinking of losing the weight so at least I'm not an eyesore
Why lose weight if you are not gonna bother with guys anyway and they show interest in your 3/10 body to begin with? I am legitimately confused. I've re-read your post multiple times and I still don't understand what your actual issues are.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.