[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on St. Elliot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 2197x1463
What is your opinion on St. Elliot?
>>
A single legit, open minded friend could have set him on a path that didn't involve murder.

Kid was attractive and could have pulled loads of gay dick if he wanted to. His neuroses prevented it - blinded by delusion that he had to have Stacey and nothing else.

Either that or he could have embraced a myriad of coping mechanisms.

His parents helped paint him into a corner and it drive him nuts.
>>
>>29297517
>Kid was attractive

uggo detected
>>
The fact that he never even tried to talk to a girl is baffling. He just assumed they'd hate him without even approaching them. Also literally spending thousands of dollars on lottery tickets is straight up retarded.
>>
File: Flinstone.jpg (2 MB, 1270x1514) Image search: [Google]
Flinstone.jpg
2 MB, 1270x1514
pretty stupid, but had more guts than 99% precent of the people here to actually follow through.
>>
autist that got owned by a fucking door
>>
>>29297517
He's like a long lost brother to me.
>Autism
>Same height
>Same birthday
>Both angry kissless virgins
>Eurasians with WMAF parents
We do have our differences tho.
>He has a superiority complex
>I have an inferiority complex
>He's /fit/
>I'm a fat sack of shit
>He was born into wealth
>I'm broke as shit with poorfag parents
>His benis is four inches
>My dick is an inch longer
>He splashes people with drinks when he's mad
>I punch and stab people in self-defense tho, rt
And of course he's dead and I'm not. I was going to shoot up my high school in 2010... but then I finally had a couple of friends who hung out with me often, and I just barely got my diploma - so I thought my life was going to change around... it didn't. And I regret not going through with it, but fuck it - I've put up with this shit for so long that I refuse to die without knowing >tfw gf and losing my virginity. I often wonder how things would've turned out if I had actually met him. Maybe we could've been the best of bros. Maybe he would still be here... and maybe I wouldn't be here. I'm indifferent to either of those possibilities.

Oh, and my opinion? He's a spoiled, self-absorbed dipshit and he didn't even realize it. And he thirsted hard for stacy pussy which lead to his downfall. I don't really hold it against him though, his parents have failed him with their neglect. Also, Jesus fucking Christ his rampage was beyond pathetic.
>>
I never read the whole of his manifesto but I watched Stefan Molyneux's video on him and he just seemed like the result of miscegenation, poor parenting and entitlement.

For example, Stefan made a note that Eliot's parents told him that he was an "accident" as opposed to his sister, who was planned. That kind of knowledge at such a young age was one of several things his frankly narcissistic and sociopathic parents did that set him on his path.

The fact though that he saved his half-brother from drowning and interacted with him in his videos shows that he could have gotten help had someone been paying attention in the years leading up to him.
>>
>>29298040
Dude just get a job and live on your own bro.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.