[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw circumcised It's getting to me again. Every once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12
File: 1464610842802.jpg (312 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1464610842802.jpg
312 KB, 1280x853
>tfw circumcised
It's getting to me again. Every once in a while this hits me like a brick in the face. I don't have a foreskin anymore and I'm never going to get it back. I will never enjoy true sexual pleasure.

How are you holding up, knowing that you are an inferior male?
>>
i have one and i do not enjoy sex too.
because i am a fuking virgin.
>>
What happened, did you lose it as an adult?
>>
It bugs me when normies think having a foreskin means premature ejaculation.

"more sensitivity is bad!"

Foreskin means that orgasms feel more whole.
>>
>>29297437
lmao m8
>>
I know the feeling. It made the world grey for me, for a long time.
I have been restoring though, and I can tell you it is worth it. Yes it will never be what it could have been.
But starting to look down in the mirror and see loose folds of skin rolling over my glans is glorious. Another year or so, and I will be covered fully. I cant tell you how much this has mentally helped me. And sex and masturbation DO feel way better with this loose skin. I highly recommend it anon.

By the way it doesnt have to be a life consuming task, find what works for you.

I use the gripper of a DTR turned in to a tugger. I bought some thick elastic which attaches to the DTR then I wrap it around my foot. It puts huge tension on my shaft skin. I lay in bed for an hour or so every morning with it on while i browse the internet.
Then I will use the DTR on the dual tension setting for several hours on the weekend or after work.

I found wearing a device day in day out to not really work for me, so i have found a method that does. You just have to be patient and consistent
>>
>foreskin restoration treatment
>$100, plus 3-5 years of stretching

why is there no money in foreskin restoration? It's more obtaining than penis enlargement.
>>
I don't think you should let it get you down too much.
I'm not mutilated, and to be honest, I don't think orgasms are that great. I can't imagine that cutting anything off would make much difference.

Still sucks that something like that would happen against your will though. It's a shame that people can get away with shit like that.
>>
>>29297898

"no one should complain about having their foreskin forcibly removed for superficial reasons. Let circumcision remain a legal unnecessary medical practice that doctors have no objections to doing"

>I'm cut and I turned out fine
>I'm not cut, but I don't think it's a big deal
>>
>>29297926
I believe that it should be illegal without medical reason, just like any other surgery should be, regardless if it has any side effects.
But you shouldn't let it eat you up if it's happened to you.

I'm not preventing anyone from complaining (because people have every right to complain), just trying to make sure that cut people don't feel inadequate or anything.
>>
Yeah I'm with you OP. I'm planning the removal of my penis and testicles right now. I couldn't find a doctor willing to do it but I got my hands on some painkillers. At least if I take the whole thing off it was my own choice and it means my circumcision didn't matter and I have control over my own body. I guess this method isn't for anyone but it's an option.
>>
>>29297611
Thank you for the words, I started yesterday. My ego is improving.
>>
>>29297428
give us pics OP
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
You can make a foreskin out of your eyelid skin, both eyelids can make up an entire foreskin for your penis.
Cut your eyelids off carefully with an exacto knife, being careful not to stick the knife in your eye. Then stitch them together carefully with a nylon fishing line.
Then sew them to your penis.
If you leave the eyelashes on, your penis can wink at you.
>>
File: unrustled.jpg (10 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
unrustled.jpg
10 KB, 202x250
>>29297428
Were you cut at an age where you remember? I had to at around 14 cause i got some rare shit where foreskin wont go back. I wept when i woke up for the anesthesia.
>>
>>29298241
can confirm this works. eyelids growback but penis skin never will :(
>>
>>29298295
Wait, they cut off part of your dick to cure phimosis?
You can use a steroidal cream and tug for a bit every day for like a month to fix that.
>>
People need to stop thinking that all because circumcision becomes illegal that people won't be able to get circumcised for medical reasons. Abortion is illegal, but it's always been allowed in a situation where the mother's life is at stake.
>>
Killing myself because of it tomorrow night. They took the entire frenulum and I have no shaft skin - the entire shaft is scrotal skin that's been stretched and pulled up to accommodate for the loss. I have no feeling other than slight numbness and this isn't how I want to spend another 50-60 years.
>>
Jesus Christ Schlomo, this is some next-level shilling for regeneration. I'm surprised you made the effort of posting with 12 proxies
>>
I was circumcised so tightly that I wake up with painful erections all through the night because I don't have enough skin on my penis to accommodate an erection.

Feels fucking bad.

I can never forget that I'm circumcised because my penis wakes me up at 3 a.m. It's basically screaming, "FUCK I'VE BEEN MUTILATED" at me when I'm trying to get some sleep.

I will never go a day of my life without remembering that I was mutilated.
>>
>>29299694

Dude don't kill yourself. Foregen might be a reality one day. They might be able to fix it.
>>
>>29298143
iktf
I'm going to try to transition
might not remove the whole cock, I might keep it as a reminder that i'm supposed to get fucked in the boypussy in ordrr to experience sexual pleasure
>>
>hanging out with my girlfriend and her friends
>we're talking about guys that they're talking to
>yeah i met this guy, he's cute and funny but...
>but he's uncircumsized
>ewwwwwwww

don't worry, your parents knew what they were doing when they had you snipped. if you're american, girls find that shit nasty
>>
>>29298143

Dude, that's nuts. You need to talk to someone in person about these feelings.

It sounds like you're simply going to repeat the trauma, but on yourself.

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

Please don't do this. Get help.
>>
File: 1462463806917-r9k.jpg (289 KB, 475x845) Image search: [Google]
1462463806917-r9k.jpg
289 KB, 475x845
>>29300006
I'm gay
I love stinky foreskin cawk
fuck you mom and dad
fuck you too kike
>>
>>29299934

That is so horrible.

Is stretching even an option at this point?
>>
>>29300006

You know what I think is gross? Pro circumcision women. I'm cut and I won't sleep with a woman if I knew she was pro circumcision. I think that shit is nasty.
>>
>>29300055
>>29300006

Pro-cut women usually don't even know an uncut penis when they see one. They assume that uncut means that the penis looks like an anteater all of the time. My brother is uncut and it really doesn't look that different from a circumcised male when he's erect.
>>
>>29300027
Ok my family has been trying to get me to see a therapist too... maybe I'll try that and see if there's another way. I know it sounds kinda crazy at first but right now it seems like the only solution.
>>
>>29299956
Yeah one day 20 years from now. What have they done in the nearly 7 years they've been active? Nothing. They asked for $200,000 and then suddenly one day they wanted $3 million - which NOBODY seems to even mention or care about. What the fuck do they need that much money for? Why are they bothering with animal experiments for already proven technology? Why does nearly 50% of their expenditure go towards things like "travel and conferences" and "online infrastructure" instead of actual research?

I'm tired of the tearing and bleeding and unbelievable pain every time I pop a boner. I'm tired of never being able relax because of how fucking pent up I am or never being able to pursue a relationship because the sex would be a disaster. I'm tired of seeing the scarred grizzled and completely numb war veteran in my pants every time I take a piss. There's nothing that can be done at this point, I don't even give a fuck about an afterlife. I just don't want to have to deal with this anymore.

>inb4 le u go to hell
According to what, Dante's Inferno? I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>29297428
I just suddenly started having retrograde ejaculation and idkw
This is pain
>>
>tfw asexual
>tfw i'll never have a qt bf with a broken dick to look after
>tfw i'll never get to work out a unique way of giving him full sexual gratification
feels bad
>>
>>29300294

Look man, I'm dealing with pretty much the same stuff.

But I am dealing with all this somehow. If I can do it, don't you think you can, too?

Maybe we someone should start a support group or something.

Really these threads are kind of a support group in and of themselves.
>>
>foregen is a scam
>>
>>29300448

I don't think they're a scam.
>>
Foregen is struggling because they aren't taken seriously.

Not one celebrity or rich person has donated to them. We have multiple lottery winners every year and none of them donate to foregen.
>>
>>29300274

Have you heard of Ron Goldman?

He's a psychologist who specializes in therapy for men who have been circumcised.

About 20 years ago he wrote a book about the psychological trauma circumcision can cause. For the past few decades he has been a devoted intactivist and has worked to make involuntary circumcision illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHIy5k7AXs

https://www.amazon.com/Circumcision-Hidden-Trauma-American-Ultimately/dp/0964489538

Not saying another psychologist or therapist couldn't be helpful. But if they don't understand, then maybe you could look into consulting with Goldman. Full disclosure, I've never used his services myself.
>>
>>29300439
A support group won't fix my broken dick. It won't stop the pain or the bleeding or anything else. I have never felt sexual stimulation in my life, all I've ever felt is pain. I feel like a caged animal. If you can deal with this I'm happy for you, I can't be bothered to anymore.

>>29300448
Can you prove to me that they're a credible orginization? Why can't they reveal their science team? Why does half their staff not even know what the fuck is going on over in Italy? Again - why did nearly half of their funds go to anything but research in 2014? I'm not necessarily saying they're a scam, I'm saying that at the very least they're completely inept and will never make any progress at this point. Why did Enzo say that the animal experiments were already underway 2 years ago and now suddenly they're saying they still have to do them? Are you trying to tell me it takes 2 years to do that? Because it doesn't. Nothing about the organization makes any sense. It's going to be YEARS before they make it widely available. 2019 is their goal for the very first human trials. Then it'll be 2022. Then 2025, it'll just keep going. It's taken them SEVEN YEARS to even remotely begin their animal experiments.

When they first started up Enzo thought stem cells were placed at the scar and it would just grow from there. It has to tell you something in regards to their knowledge of regeneration.
>>
There should be a kickstarter for foreskin restoration so can get updates every few months. I remember reading about Foregen back in highschool and looks like nothing has happened in 10 years.
>>
>>29300116
and how the fuck do you know
>>
>>29300572

I damaged my penis trying to dry fap with a tight circumcision (I fell for the "even cut guys don't need lube to fap!" meme before I understood the difference between tight circumcisions and loose circumcisions).

I am in constant pain too. I want to do something, like maybe join the Bloodstained Men. But I am too embarrassed to share my story in public because nobody wants to admit they damaged their dick masturbating. Well, almost no one. Jonathon Friedman talked about it, but he didn't severely damage the internal parts of his penis as far as I know, he just talked about the skin splitting apart and bleeding when he tried to fap.

http://intactwiki.org/wiki/Metzitzah_b'peh_%26_first_sexual_experience

>>29300039

I do it sometimes but I haven't seen much benefit from it overall. It's not easy with tight skin, although after I damaged my penis while dry masturbating, the skin did become SLIGHTLY looser. But I have internal damage in my penis now, so even if I somehow managed to get enough skin, my dick would still be painful and fucked up.

I really wish I had never been circumcised. I wouldn't be in this fucking mess.
>>
File: 1656804103.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1656804103.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
Where is the goatfucker? I've been waiting so long.
>>
>>29300618

I think Foregen actually just started in 2010 (could be mistaken but I think so).
>>
>>29300730
September to October friend, I've said it many times. These things take a while to plan.
>>
>>29300681

what is sister/brother curiosity.
>>
>>29300785
Godspeed fuckhead.
>>
>>29300785
What's going down? Allahu ackbar?
>>
>>29297428

It gnaws at me. It really does. I try to ignore all the posts about this and just be a well adjusted person. But in the dark of the night, I'll get up to piss... and I'll just think about how badly wish I had a hood to roll back and roll back over.
>>
I'm lucky that my circumcision wasn't full.

I still have a bit of foreskin to move around, and if im not erect and pull it I can cover my head with it, and I still have a phrenulum

But man i know im missing out, sex overall doesn't feel amazing to me :/
>>
Who else remembers the first time they were told they had been circumcised as a baby?

I was so completely shocked. When my mom told me I was circumcised and what that meant (except of course she didn't fully understand what that meant, she just had some idea), I was so disillusioned.

It was a huge blow to me to know that some part of my penis had been cut off. And at that time I didn't even know how much not having a foreskin altered the way the penis feels, functions, and looks. I didn't know the dark history of circumcision, nothing.

Just the very idea part of my penis had been cut off floored me.
>>
>>29301058

I was in 4th grade. We were given pamphlet about sexual health and puberty. On one of the diagrams, it stated "Note, this represents a circumcised penis." So I asked my dad what that meant. He was obviously distressed but kind of forced out "Some guys have covering on the head of their penis."

So I continue to think that maybe I was just born without a foreskin. That I wasn't one of those people. As I kept looking into this, I realized it was a surgical procedure and I was so sad that they cut my penis. That's why I had this ugly scar. I never forgave them
>>
>>29300116
wtf how do you know how his erect benis look?
>>
File: 1456489628235.jpg (23 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
1456489628235.jpg
23 KB, 475x360
>>29297428
>no matter what
>no matter how bad your life is
>no matter how badly you fuck up
>at least your parents didn't circumcise you
It brings some solace to my meager existence.

>there are people whose lives are as bad just as mine, but made hundreds of times worse cause they can't even properly jack off
>>
>>29301058

I was told when I was in the first grade. I didn't think anything bad about it because I thought it was something that had to be done. I didn't realize how bad it was until around middleschool Puberty was uncomfortable for me because my glans kept rubbing against my underwear. I hated having erections because they were painful . It didn't matter if I wore boxers or boxer briefs.
>>
>>29301300
That doesn't change the fact you're still a massive fuckup and disappointment to everyone you know.
>>
File: rettape4.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rettape4.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
Haahahahahaha

>b-but your dick is mutilated

uncutties absolutely, undeniably BTFO
>>
>>29301433
But at least I'm not a massive fuckup and disappointment to everyone I know AND circumcised.
See, there's gotta be perspective in life.
>>
>>29301456
You had competent parents and yet still ended up a failure like us. Cutfags like goatfucker get to go to valhalla when they die in the line of duty trying to get it back, you've never fought for anything in your life. You get to sit here and die alone with no friends and a family that hates you while cutfags are bettering other aspects of their lives to compensate, and soon they'll have their foreskins back with the added benefit of a decent life.
>>
>>29297428
I emigrated from Germany and have to watch as my country dies without being able to do anything about it.
>tfw just read about a roastie which got raped by 5 niggers in her own home
Your feels can barely even compete.
>>
File: HandInfections-MRSA-web.jpg (42 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
HandInfections-MRSA-web.jpg
42 KB, 250x333
>>29301444

Haahahahahaha

>b-but having hands is nice!

people with hands absolutely, undeniably BTFO
>>
>>29301576
Probably the only reason I'm not cut is because I'm not American nor do my parents follow a sandnigger religion.

That doesn't make them competent parents, they just recognize circumcision for the sham it is.
>>
>>29301646

do your parents know about the history of circumcision in america--how it used to be a form of corporal punishment?
>>
>>29301621
That's a bad feel too but those niggers were highly likely to be cut so they couldn't even enjoy it as much as they could. But in that case it's a good thing.
>>
>>29301628
>not typing by slamming your unfeeling dick onto the keyboard.
if one of those uncutfags tried this it might be unpleasant
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x343
hmmmm
roboto can go fuck itself
>>
>>29301662
No, we're not American.

Also
>cut off part of someone's dick as corporal punishment (presumably to get them to stop jacking off)
>that'll show them
>>
File: r u kid.jpg (231 KB, 800x1077) Image search: [Google]
r u kid.jpg
231 KB, 800x1077
>>29301444
do you really believe everyone with an uncut duck has phimosis?
>>
>>29301684

Even if they did it wouldn't justify circumcision, considering you don't need to get circumcised to fix phimosis.
>>
>>29301682

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

Go tell them next time you get the chance and report back with the look on their faces.
>>
>>29297428
>she is being gangbanged by niggers as we speak
Just kill me
>>
>>29301681
So basically he has like a 5% chance of actually pulling it off?
>>
>>29301798
That's a <15% recovery rate friend. He has an 85% chance.
>>
File: acroposthion2.jpg (50 KB, 638x456) Image search: [Google]
acroposthion2.jpg
50 KB, 638x456
>>29301684

sorry what did you say mate? look at my beautiful, natural dick
>>
>>29301840

i'm cut and i'd trade places with him any day of the week.
>>
File: touch-test-bar-chart2Sm.jpg (308 KB, 2108x2255) Image search: [Google]
touch-test-bar-chart2Sm.jpg
308 KB, 2108x2255
friendly reminder that circumcision ablates the most sensitive parts of the penis

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/full
>>
>>29301979
You're not telling us anything new.
>>
>>29300006

American girls love Jews and Muslims. That's why. Also, Americans in general wallow in ignorance like pigs wallow in shit.

So take your pick, does your Prom Queen want you because she's ignorant or because she thinks she's getting her hands on Jew treasure?

Your parents never told you about the rabbi sucking you off afterwards to make you feel better. But then, if I was your parents I probably wouldn't either.
>>
>>29297611
I can corroborate this, I started my relationship when I was 20 and couldn't cum from a blowjob because I was cut tight.

Just a couple of years of on-and-off manual restoration gave me some gliding action and more coverage, and now my orgasms don't just feel like my dick sneezing and oral/handjobs can get me off
>>
>>29302678
Quick edit, I realized I said 20 but I meant 18 because I'm 20 now
>>
>>29297428
>Xdd I am mostest inferior xddd

Funposting is for >>>/s4s/
>>
>>29300116
>discussing his brother's erect penis
bait or no bait?
>>
>>29297428
I confronted my dad about it.

He didn't apologize. He said "It prevents infections."

That was the day I stopped loving my dad. You just can't do that to someone.
>>
>>29297785
>restoration
Because it's the same thing as getting a glass eye. You can't restore it once it's gone.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.