[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro gun control people: Educated people who use history and other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16
File: gun owners.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
gun owners.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
Pro gun control people: Educated people who use history and other countries as evidence to why humans are too irrational to own guns

Pro Second Amendment People: Inbred hicks, white trash, and spoiled lolbertarians with bloodlust and a black and white view of the world.

>inb4: hurrdurieduriedurr hyuk hyuk hurdurgadurgadurgadurg but criminals will get guns reguardless hurrie durrie durr

Nope. It works in Europe and Australia
>>
File: yurop.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
yurop.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>29297215
Arguments entirely dependent on strawmans are frowned upon in actual intellectual debates.
>>
>>29297466
Gun control is never an actual intellectual debate, so op's argument works fine.
>>
Sigh... you know what site to go back to OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1995x2224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1995x2224
Anti gun people: stay mad LOL
>>
not zombies but the apePOCalypse is coming
gunning down as many niggers as possible would be needed.
>>
>>29297215
Nothing gets me harder than seeing burgers getting blown away. Mass shootings always make 4chan seem so fresh and exciting. I say make it illegal not to own an assault rifle in the U.S.A. They could have a mass shooting every day, and we still wouldn't run out of Ameraniggers any time soon.
>>
>>29297529
Op is a retard that doesn't understand gun statistics. Like most modern liberal 'arguments' it's just dipshits whining about their feelings while being tricked into thinking they're le reddit intellectuals.
>>
>>29297215
>saw this thread when it was posted
>ignore it rightfully
>some fucking asshat fell for it and bumped it
lmao
>>
it depends on the country

one type of law doesn't work for the whole world
>>
>>29297215

I'm not a big fan of assault rifles but banning them wont do fucking shit because:

a)There's already a shit tonne of them on the black market. Any individual that's committed enough to carry through a crime using these weapons wont be deterred.

b)most gun crimes are usually committed by people with handguns anyway.

The problem aren't the guns. America has shitty gang culture, terrorism and militarized police forces. It really doesn't help at all when you got whole poverty stricken neighbourhoods too where the only way to get by is commit violent crimes too.

For the situation to improve you gotta raise those suffering from poverty into a better standard of living. If you can do that I guarantee you things will start getting better. But it'll take more than that and no doubt it'll take a very long time as well.
>>
>>29297675
No thats what conservatives do. Aside from SJW's most liberals use facts. Liberals get emotional when morons like yourself deny the facts because it's frusturating that we have to live on the same planet as an inbred like you.

Also I'm not a liberal ;^) not a rightist either.
>>
>>29297583
You can still get water guns from Walmart even if gun laws are in place
>>
>>29297215
>it works in Europe
No it doesen't. There are hundreds of armed terrorists in europe and the last few attacks are just the tip of the iceberg
>>
I lived in America I'd want a gun, too. It's full of non-whites. If they deport all the niggers and spics then secure their borders they'll be fine.
>>
File: 35.gif (733 KB, 300x143) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
733 KB, 300x143
>>29297215

>Nope. It works in Europe and Australia

Paris shooting took place in a gun free zone and has far tighter gun laws than any state in america
>>
File: SLD1Suo.jpg (96 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
SLD1Suo.jpg
96 KB, 960x960
>>29297583
Gun people, stay poor and uneducated.
>>
http://crimeresearch.org/2013/12/murder-and-homicide-rates-before-and-after-gun-bans/
if anything, gun bans increase violence, at least in the short term
>>
>>29297583
Horrible looking glocks, imho
>>
People who use guns as a hobby and/or social identity are some of the biggest losers in our society. I don't even care if they're legal or not. it's just hick culture that needs to be avoided.
>>
>>29297747

This desu.

I'll never understand why white countries let their nonwhite populations explode like this. There are literally nothing but downsides that come with a high nonwhite population.
>>
>>29297743
Because they're legal in saudi arabia and other mudslime country and they sneak them over.

>>29297757
>Argument by an autistic retard who faps to trains

Pic related
>>
>>29297675
It's easier to appeal to emotions and spout misinformation when you're trying to get something banned.
>>
>>29297720
You're a moron who can't argue for what his feelings tell him (because he's wrong) then sperg out trying to shame people into agreeing with you. You tell yourself you're right anyway so it's justified but if you had an iota of self awareness you'd realize that dipshits like you are the reason people started to gravitate towards trump: he is literally less stupid and intellectual dishonest than you.

You're a pseudo-intellectual who can't separate feelings and argument. Sounds like a modern college age liberal to me.
>>
>>29297787
>doesn't address my argument or even read the article
>instant ad hominem
go back to Dumblr, libturd
>>
>>29297215
is that a MAS .223? I want one but they're rare as all fuck.
>>
File: Guns.jpg (107 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
Guns.jpg
107 KB, 640x624
Solution: implement laws that don't allow non-whites to have guns
>>
>>29297215
>>>/pol/

The smartest countries can and will defend their right to be sovereign. The smartest citizens can and will defend their right to be free.
>>
>>29297839
Ad Hominem in very certain cases is an acceptable argument. You wouldn't even consider taking into consideration the opinion of one of those schizophrenic homeless people who stand on city streets with signs that say "The end is near" Would you?

Not to say that you are like one of those people Samson, but you can get very hotheaded and hard to reason with and aren't very good at picking out facts
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2769x2076) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2769x2076
>>29297782
Stay mad samefag LOL

All of your impotent rage and you still can't stop me from enjoying my hobby. LOL!!!
>>
>>29297913
Can't you just play with BB guns or Paintball or something? You get to shoot and you won't be doing harm to society
>>
Alright one source posted so far keep up the excellent and compelling arguments lads
>>
>>29297899
>Ad Hominem in very certain cases is an acceptable argument.
No it isn't you moron. You may take the source into account when choosing beliefs but you're being intellectually dishonest if you attempt to refute an argument by looking at anything but the argument and the evidence it's based on. If you weren't a pseudo-intellectual you'd understand this.
>>
>>29297932
you are on r9k. You think most people here give a fuck about society?
>>
File: building_minn_pub_radio_0.jpg (82 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
building_minn_pub_radio_0.jpg
82 KB, 650x450
At least if someone else is armed similarly, there's a chance of stopping a shooter. Take away guns and there are a lot of worse options left that you can't do much against.
>>
File: 222ndex.jpg (5 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
222ndex.jpg
5 KB, 216x234
>>29297913

samefaging? This is my 2nd post.

Nigga like i'm ever going to whatever redneck town you live in.

Enjoy your culture of junk food, fat women, and assault rifles though.
>>
Guns aren't going anywhere anon
Just deal with it
>>
>>29297215
>"humans are too irrational to use guns!!! So let's give the police and military (mercenaries) unlimited guns but no one else! I'm sure NOTHING like an even greater abuse of power than the current state could arise from this..."

:^)
>>
File: B20LbnbCYAA4n6V_2.jpg (96 KB, 599x573) Image search: [Google]
B20LbnbCYAA4n6V_2.jpg
96 KB, 599x573
>>29297215
Gun control is where it all went wrong for Europe. It was a complete coincidence that immigration hit all time highs every year since and more and more got banned.

UK here and the Second amendment is the envy of the world.
>>
>>29298013
I thought cops were evil fascists though? We should just disarm the world.
>>
>>29297913
>having a hobby that is literally shooting little balls of lead out of a barrel at imaginary targets

Brain damage and retardation doesn't even begin to describe you
>>
>>29298013
They work for us, anon. Why wouldn't the government listen to its unarmed citizens?
>>
>>29298030
>balls
lmao. ironic because you clearly don't have any ;)
>>
>>29298027
>tfw you will never live in a world where you can beat the shit out of all progressive pussies by buying a baseball bat
>>
>Banning assault rifles will work I promise!
Not with 3d printers coming our way.
>>
File: 1428590226196.png (31 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1428590226196.png
31 KB, 800x533
>>29298030
The targets are real, retard.

Give it a go some time. It's a been a hobby and respected skill for centuries. Thousands of year if you count archery.
>>
File: 1430124578695.gif (103 KB, 741x1029) Image search: [Google]
1430124578695.gif
103 KB, 741x1029
SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!!
>>
>>29298030
It's a display of masculine power for low-class men who have little $ or power irl.
>>
>>29297932
I'm pretty sure anon is'nt doing harm to society, Tyrone however is doing harm to society with his unregistered illegal gun that he would have anyway
>>
>>29297215
You fucking idiot, I live in Australia and the only people that have guns are fucking biker gangs and criminals. Why can't law abiding citizens have them?
>>
>>29297787
But you said it works in europe. You just admitted that criminals smuggle weapons through 5 or more european countries.

So what will happen when Mexican cartels smuggle weapons through the border?

Better yet how will you find millions of firearms that will be in the black market as soon as you grab guns from law abiding citizens
>>
>>29298120
mexicans already smuggle weapons into the states. if they can smuggle people, how easy do you think guns are?

not that you even need an outside source. all you need is a machinist shop in a ghetto to churn out cheap street guns non-stop
>>
Non-US people will never understand that niggers are what's wrong with America, not guns. Look up any and all stats on gun crimes and then subtract those with niggers.

If the US sent all their niggers to any one of your countries, it would be slightly better than The Congo within a year.
>>
I consider myself pro-gun control, but people who use political Freudianism shouldn't be allowed to participate in the discourse.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x3171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x3171
>>29297932
Describe in no uncertain terms how I'm doing harm to society.

You can't. LOL!
>>
File: 1465940394050.jpg (18 KB, 261x296) Image search: [Google]
1465940394050.jpg
18 KB, 261x296
>>29297622
This all the way, ya filthy commie

t. Ameriburger
>>
>>29298196
that dogger could fire one of your guns and shoot a child a mile away. you sick FUCK
>>
guns = power
if you think anything else you're retarded
citizens need to be armed against their governemtn to check tyranny, as well as defend themselves from raging niggers.
>>
>>29297932
>you won't be doing harm to society

Calm the fuck down, bro. Not every fucking gun owner is a murdering psychopath.
>>
>>29298115
Exactly! In Mexico the only ones who have them are Narco traffickers and corrupt police. The people die regularly cause they can't defend themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2446x2862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2446x2862
>>29298221
FFFUUUCK! BAN ASSAULT DOGOS
>>
Common anti-gun arguments:
>You have a small-dick
>You're a stupid white trash redneck (I'm an open minded liberal btw)
>Europe is a place I'd live, honest
>Muh feelings
>WHY WON'T ANYONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Common pro-gun arguments
>Facts
>Statistics

I wonder why no one takes anti-gun nuts seriously?
>>
>>29298326
How will anti-gun fags recover from this post?
>>
>>29298323
Those are the eyes of MURDER
>>
>>29297215
>Educated people who use history and other countries

Hitler banned guns in germany to prevent any sort of retailation, your move.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.