[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss old social protocols and customs such as kissing women's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
I miss old social protocols and customs such as kissing women's hands and women curtseying to men.

Anyone else?
>>
>miss

do you even remember them

You still had to be an alpha chad anyway
>>
File: rodge.png (270 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
rodge.png
270 KB, 610x343
>be op
>be ultimate cuck
>>
My great gramps said during his last few years alive how he misses the old times in this country.
When boys would try to be romantic and win over their love, if it would bloom they would come and ask the parents permission if they can date and all that. It is very romantic and all that and I guess love and romance actually meant something back then.
There are obvious downsides to all that, but I guess it was better than today when people fuck like rabbits at every chance, then move on the next pussy to fuck. Disgusting.
>>
>>29296873

How does being traditionally-minded make me a cuck?
>>
You can't miss what you never experienced.

The kind of courtesy you mention was a tool for maintaining political relations between members of the wealthy elites. Ordinary proles like you and me would have never practised anything of the sort.

You are fetishizing to explain your lack of belonging in society.
>>
>>29296876
Salty ass faggot. You would do the same thing if you could get pussy
>>
>le everything was better in the old days meme

You would still have died a kissless virgin.
>>
I can't say I miss something I've never experienced but I quite like the idea of it

>>29296945
You might as well be every derogatory term you can come up with here, be it cuck roastie or faggot. Par.
>>
Everything was horrible and degenerate back then too, people just cared more about hiding it. She'd be creeped out by you kissing her hand, and victorian era Chad's cum was probably freshly wiped off from it.
>>
File: lord_pepe.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
lord_pepe.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
>>29296844
How can you miss something that you never experienced?
>>
>>29296876
>I guess love and romance actually meant something back then

Well, if you'd gone back a few generations, you'd find that you're living in one of the few eras where love and romance is much of a consideration at all in marriage and sex.
>>
File: hookers_1920s.jpg (159 KB, 581x596) Image search: [Google]
hookers_1920s.jpg
159 KB, 581x596
What makes you faggots think that in the "old times" people where any different. Degeneracy is timeless.
>>
>>29297263
PS Read some books illiterate cucks, like "Crime and Punishment".
>>
File: mask wojak.jpg (80 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
mask wojak.jpg
80 KB, 908x714
I miss when white people would marry other white people and have white children

N-Not that there's anything wrong with the glorious progress and tolerance sweeping the civilized world, of course! I'm not committing thoughtcrime!
>>
>>29296979
Nope because I'm actually human and not a primal horny monkey like you.
>>
>>29297280
>Crime and Punishment
Too high brow. Also the saintly martyr whore archetype pisses me off. "My Secret Life" is more on point. There's even a description of a roastie. Naturally, she makes fun of the narrator for not being big enough. Kids were getting diddled left and right in the olden days according to this guy.

If we must do Dostoevsky, I recommend Brothers Karamazov. Some juicy degeneracy here and there, a whore being a whore, and even a supreme gentlemen type who throws a wrench at everything.
>>
The thing I enjoy the most is white people crying and blaming all their problems onto other people. I will miss that in the coming years when all you pigskins are dead.
>>
>>29296962
>cant miss what you've never experienced

What is Sensucht brah, read some fucking /lit/erature
>>
>>29296876
People definitely still fucked like rabbits. It was just more hidden coz there was social media and instant messaging back then. Your gramps was probably a neckbeard of his time. Being horny isn't a 21st century thing.
>>
>>29296844
You know those protocols only applied to rich people, right?
>>
>>29297339
>actually human
>doesn't even have sex
>>
File: 1444697516123.png (45 KB, 889x987) Image search: [Google]
1444697516123.png
45 KB, 889x987
>>29296844
Those protocols were kind of reserved for the upper-class nobles and such.

If you lived back in those days you'd probably be a serf, who would likely meet their wife in a drunken stupor in a rat-infested village pub, or you'd just marry your sister. It would be pretty much the same as it is now but with more incest and less literacy.
>>
>>29297483

Don't forget the joy of dying of infection when you cut your finger on a stump and lay in a bail of hay covered with oily rags thinking you've been cursed by a demon.

The last thing you'd probably see would be a rat hanging out on your soon-to-be corpse. Your ugly, wart-infested wife would be too busy harvesting grain to even see you off.
>>
File: 1463332240419.jpg (435 KB, 780x1901) Image search: [Google]
1463332240419.jpg
435 KB, 780x1901
>>29296844
It seems quite lovely, and do am often thinking about.
With that were I to find the significant other of own, I'd probably try to accommodate such practices in a fliratious or teasing manner I presume.
>>
You're literally celebrating fedora tipping, OP.

Where those values existed, they were all cultural values that were IMPOSED on men by higher ups to get them to worship their overlords - women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT7CZ5vWLY4
>>
>>29297398
Sehnsucht is a more abstract sense of missing, it is an inherent "je ne sais qua".
To overcome this you begin to look for something to fill that hole, a concrete subject for your longing; this is your fetish.
You don't actually miss that which you fetishize, because there was no concrete something to miss to begin with.
>>
File: Soviet-Space-Propaganda-1.jpg (90 KB, 600x893) Image search: [Google]
Soviet-Space-Propaganda-1.jpg
90 KB, 600x893
>>29296844
No. Olden times were shit, especially for us robots. We'd have been peasants and serfs.

Women were still roasties they just didn't boast about it on social media.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.