[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Elliot Rodger truly fucked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452614485741.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1452614485741.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>eurasian mutt
>weird nose
>a weak 5'9'' at most, probably around 5'8''
>small penis as usual with someone with asian genetics, definitely less than 5 inches since he thought that the average was 4
>had a rich family with connections that didn't pay off
>had a good car too, attracted zero women with it
>was already enrolled in a college for years and didn't get shit
>wasn't a shut-in, moved around regularly to seek social interaction but nothing
>didn't get shit done at the age of 22

Face it, no matter how you see it, he was truly fucked with next to zero hope for any recovery. That's why he eventually ended up participating in the beta uprising.

How are you supposed to compete with other normies and Chads if you look like that? He could have improved his face with expensive surgery but he would still be a dicklet and manlet. Basically doomed to be a low test, babyfaced feminine beta boy.

Women would never want to interact with such a person when there are genetically superior Chads around, over 6'2'' tall with 8 inch cocks, and with manly high test faces.

You'll never fully understand the plight of Elliot Rodger.
>>
File: 1455855705355.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1455855705355.png
448 KB, 900x900
F-FUCKING NORMIES, DON'T IGNORE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29296616
it wasn't his looks
while that pic sucks (mostly cause of awkwardness), he is significantly above average in looks
however, being the type of person who would murder a bunch of people because he couldn't get laid also means you are the type of person that comes off as "creepy", and thus doesn't get laid.
>>
File: please respond.jpg (181 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
please respond.jpg
181 KB, 750x750
I'll respond, but you don't get a (You).
>>
Elliot came closer to getting poon than you ever will.
>>
Can you stop with the black and Asian dick myths, this site has a lot more influence than you think.
>>
>>29296982
>while that pic sucks (mostly cause of awkwardness), he is significantly above average in looks
uggos actually believe this

He was ugly and the only people who say otherwise probably look worse than him
>>
>>29297146
I straight up look worse than that beta faggot.

>24
>5'11" (tell bitches I'm 6ft, they don't know)
>320lbs
>Pollack
>had sex with 6 different women

Rogers was just a fucking creep. He had no social skills, and he was an entitled little faggot rich kid. No sympathy. If I can get laid, anybody can.
>>
>>29297308
> If I can get laid, anybody can
Not if someone has autism.
>>
Elliot's uprising was temper tantrum.

His faggoty, autist self couldn't comprehend how he was such failure given all the advantages he possessed.

He was a piece of shit much like basement dwellers that idolize him.
>>
>>29297308
>If I can get laid, anybody can.

Fuck off with this shitty mentality. I'm brown and about a 2/10, there's zero hope for me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.