[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO YOU WANT TO DIE ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: LUCKY DEAD PERSON.jpg (2 MB, 3052x1717) Image search: [Google]
LUCKY DEAD PERSON.jpg
2 MB, 3052x1717
What's the deal with people leaving plastic flowers and polyester teddy bears, littering the sides of our pristine highways... Just because they're stupid relative was such a dumbass they met their laughable fate head on at 65 miles per hour into a guardrail?

( they recently invented a thing called a 'cemetery', where ignorant (religious) people enjoy themselves leading such worthless rubbish on tombstones...

Their relative was the lucky one...

If I found out I had a terminal illness I would use my medical and pharmaceutical training to guarantee a painless exit from this shithole of a planet. At least I could leave with some dignity, compared to what I've seen nature and disease due to some loved ones.

SO... BOTBOYZ....

Tell me how you would like to die
>>
(THEIR* not 'they're)

God damn speech-to-text does it every time
>>
>>29296450
I'm still convinced that death by nuke would by a good way to go.
Sit far enough away to get a good light show.
Sit close enough that you get eviscerated by the blast-wave.

Either that or bleeding out from gunshots. It would give me a small window of time to think about things before I lose consciousness.
>>
>>29296450
I hope one day I OD, like my friend
RIP
>>
>>29296467
why the fuck are you using text to speech

how the fuck does a text-to-speech program get "botboyz" unless you over-pronounce the z like a terrible valley girl

your post is weird
>>
File: JN™ on the Geraldo show.jpg (42 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
JN™ on the Geraldo show.jpg
42 KB, 960x540
>>29296582
Glad you asked... I permanently injured my drawing hand.. Literally destroyed it. By the grace of odds, I can still hold a pen or paintbrush in my 'claw', and draw exquisitely...

However, tapping out letters on my Dalvik handheld presents a bit of a problem...

I type as much as possible, when possible, but rely on STT quite a bit.

RE: weird post-
Thank you... Being perceived as 'weird' used to be a fear of mine as a child. I tried and tried to 'fit in' to a society that didn't understand me, and vice versa.

I finally realized that the only perceptions I'll ever have to experience are my own, so there's no need to worry about the irrelevant thought processes happening in someone else's tiny head.

Plus, I'm a professional illustrator who gets paid to be 'weird'... Any artist that's not weird is unlikely to have any talent.

Regardless, I sincerely hope you received a sense of self worth or accomplishment from your adorable expression of judgment towards me...

TRANSLATION : slides my considerable girth up your colon and whispers from behind you, "I'll tell you the second your opinions become relevant"

Until I blow my load, enjoy this pic of me and my girlfriend when we appeared on The Geraldo Show. I'm in full facial disguise (stage putty nose, cheekbones, chin, etc.)

Got paid very well to pretend I was a bouncer in a whorehouse...

Weird, huh ?...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.