[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drinking last nite >wake up hung over Now I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hung_de110a_289744.jpg (44 KB, 750x454) Image search: [Google]
Hung_de110a_289744.jpg
44 KB, 750x454
>drinking last nite
>wake up hung over

Now I remember why I don't drink. Smoking weed is so much better, you actually get a refreshing night of sleep and feel good the next day.
>>
I cant smoke pot on probation ;w; I am only allowed to get shitfaced drunk and hungover.

I cant get a job for another six months because of crazy probation requirements, and I dont want to work again.

Drinking probably 900ml of vodka a day.

Pot was much better
>>
>>29296301
What for? Explain your probation and how it's preventing you from getting a job?
>>
File: 1455778591648.jpg (544 KB, 1280x1274) Image search: [Google]
1455778591648.jpg
544 KB, 1280x1274
I used to enjoy pot, but for the last year or so, it makes me feel on-the-edge, think uncomfortable abstract thoughts and leaves me feeling lethargic. During my last job, I used to drink and smoke at work with colleagues, which was all fun and games, but nowadays I have more responsibilities and an alarming sense to fix my shit up, both of which I've been ignoring with weed, I suppose.
>>
>smoking last night
>wake up hungover
>>
don't worry, by age 16 you'll learn to handle your alcohol and realise its an enjoyable experience if you do it right
>>
>>29296463
Some booze at the right place and time is on equal grounds with good weed.
>>
>>29296575
Not even close, weed is only slightly more recreational than delerients. Alcohol is the superior drug by a mile, there's no comparison.
>>
Could try having a glass of water between drinks and seeing if that makes a difference, I've never heard a real universal silver bullet cure for hangovers. Water, rest, grazing in the pasture(s)??? while you wait for the throbbing to stop. Haven't heard a way to circumvent them aside from drinking less or sleeping longer either.
>>
>>29296249
Weed is a fine drug if that's what you're into. Weed is not a party drug. 99% that think they're the chill stoner at the party, are actually raging faggots.
>>
>>29296249
Just wake and bake to get over your hangover, pussy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.