[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people ask me if i have a girlfriend or am seeing someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>people ask me if i have a girlfriend or am seeing someone
>tfw 26 years old and never had one
>decide to end the humiliation and make up a story to explain why
>now tell people that i had one who was the love of my life but she died in a car accident when i was 17 and now i'm incapable of loving anyone else

it seems to be working, just a tip for others who are dealing with the same situation
>>
Sounds really autistic, then again I've taken lies to a higher autistic level than that.

I wear a fake wedding band to work and tell everyone I am married. It's been working for 2 years so far. I've noticed since I started doing it, that people act a lot more comfortable around me, and it's made me less awkward.

Every other situation where people have known me being a loner that never talks about sex/women has always had massive effects on my ability to connect with others. But now that these people think I am normie, they seem to treat me differently, with much more respect.

I don't understand how them thinking I am married makes them treat me better. Society is very odd.
>>
22 here. I just tell people I haven't had sex since high school because I'm always busy (I'm a truck driver). Sounds realistic and better than saying I'm a virgin.

Other truckers always try hooking me up with women, but they never meet my standards. I don't care about looks all that much, but she must not have kids or be fat, be introverted, and has own job. All I ask for. Why can't I find one.
>>
>>29296035
If you're going to make up a story anon, don't make it some Hollywood tier tragedy you moron. Now you're going to have to look genuinely upset each time it's mentioned and have to follow it up with answering difficult questions
>>
File: eddy.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
eddy.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
>only fat single moms are interested in me
>fuck them. just for the sex of course
>people at work ask me if I have a girlfriend
>say no. Say I just find fat chicks on the internet and fuck them. Don't even lie about it.
>not interested in having a relationship. Costs too much energy, time, and money. Would rather just fuck fat ugly chicks
>everyone at work thinks I'm alpha as fuck for it, all the while they're getting married and having unwanted children
>>
>>29296865
>>fuck them. just for the sex of course
yes my goy, keep trying to remain an hedonist and spend your time and energy earning money then spend your time, energy and money to be noticed by a few girls so that they let you try to make them cum, like they let dozens of boys beforehand and they will let dozens afterwards.
>>
>>29296879
>if you are having fun then you're a cuck
>>
>>29296035
>tfw I do this too

we are geniuses right OP?
>>
>>29296865
Same here senpai, but I worked though my high school single mothers (none fat)
Now I fuck fat and loose Faghags.
>>
>>29296817
I keep a picture of me and my cousin on me as proof and have perfected the "tough to talk about but I'll get through it" mood I'm going for when asked. That usually gets people to back off. No one has asked for a newspaper article or anything because who the hell would do that?
>>
>>29296929
You're 26 now though anon, and people think this tragedy happened 8 years ago. If you don't show signs of starting new relationships soon, they'll just worry about you and think you've got mental health problems because of the accident
>>
>>29297044
but that's what trying to get people to think. I don't think anyone I interact with will ever go so far to intervene and take me to a mental health facility just because I can't get over this. Plus my parents know the truth anyways.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.