[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you restrict voting to wealthy males, you restrict it to educated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1465986878152.jpg (48 KB, 699x610) Image search: [Google]
1465986878152.jpg
48 KB, 699x610
If you restrict voting to wealthy males, you restrict it to educated, high-IQ individuals who do not have a biological imperative to oppose freedom.

Democracy is a subsidy to the stupid. One man, one vote is a massive subsidy to low-IQ people. I know people lack the imagination to conceive of a completely free society (no coercive taxation), so just imagine a minarchy, a night watchman state where votes were weighted 50% by IQ and 50% by income. Niggers? Average 85 IQ and are net drains on society, they get no say. White women? They're actually slightly conservative, not a big problem. White men, the people who are actually maintaining Western civilization? They'll have the political power to match their contribution to society.

Now, this isn't achievable politically. You're never going to get niggers or women, as stupid as they are, to relinquish what they think is their mealticket. The best way to get these retards disenfranchised is to eliminate the ability of government dependent people to vote on taxes, spending, etc. and from that point we can have a chance of destroying the welfare state which was a result of women getting the vote.

On a local level, if you privatize everything, literally everything, guess who is in charge? The most productive, high-IQ people- generally white men, Asians obviously in disproportion to their demographic presence. A fully private property society is not going to have a problem with low-IQ parasites voting to get free stuff, women voting to get old-age free stuff, fat asses/smokers voting for people to give them free healthcare, forced association/integration, etc.

Women's desire for security over freedom is not a problem in a private property system. It is a big fucking problem in a democracy.
>>
What makes you think high-IQ, wealthy males aren't supporting feminism and women's "mealticket" because it means free and easy pussy for them, and helps to maintain a class system?

Haven't you noticed that all the men at the very top of society are pretty much ok with with feminism and subsidies for women?

Every has a "biological imperative" to oppose "freedom", it's a highly abstract thing that we can't even agree on a definition for.
>>
>>29296063
White men are redpilled enough that if voting were weighted by IQ and wealth they would be able to save us from leftist cancer.
>>
>>29296126

You're starting from the assumption that "leftism" is all bad and that all white males agree with it, when leftism is also in large part a product of white males.

The whole point of the 'red pill' btw is that we are essentially born IGNORANT, that white males DO NOT understand the realities and nature of women, that it's something we have to experience for ourselves, often in a painful way, before we can really understand.

Also, plenty of black men are 'red pilled' on women and prefer smaller government and less intervention. You're a racist so you'll fail.
>>
>>29296162
>leftism is also in large part a product of white males.
you mean (((white males)))
>>
>>29296011
Lol Plato is that you? It is me your buddy Socrates. I know nothing lol
>>
>>29296162
>it's something we have to experience for ourselves, often in a painful way, before we can really understand.

dont remind me. It hurts
>>
File: valwayschimpsout.jpg (28 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
valwayschimpsout.jpg
28 KB, 640x416
>>29296063
>What makes you think high-IQ, wealthy males aren't supporting feminism and women's "mealticket" because it means free and easy pussy for them, and helps to maintain a class system?

Because men that understand evolutionary psychology understand that kowtowing to women actually is failing their shit test.

>aven't you noticed that all the men at the very top of society are pretty much ok with with feminism and subsidies for women?

Women are 60% of voters
>>
>>29296011
You are correct, but the society's average IQ will never increase to the level necessary to realize it and implement it.
>>
>>29296011
>If you restrict voting to wealthy males, you restrict it to educated, high-IQ individuals who do not have a biological imperative to oppose freedom.
have fun with your jewish autocracy, cuck
>>
Please become the next Karl Marx, anon. Someone email this to the homeless Russians so a revolution can start!
>Not a troll
>Sincere
>>
>>29296011
>being wealthy makes you smart
Most rich people in America got rich off their daddies or their granddaddies. They're more like parasites than people.
>>
>>29296335
I've never seen anyone actually back up this claim.
>>
>>29296349
He's absolutely right. Most rich people are silver spooning faggots.
>>
>>29296349
>outing yourself as being 14 and not knowing what a trustfund is
>>
>>29296335
it's the opposite. Being smart makes you wealthy. Why do you think the same racial groups rise to the top in every society?
>>
Lol you think giving democracy over to the rich will solve anything. They'd just pick and choose who gets to vote and who gets to rule, which is more or less what they're doing now anyway, to secure their power and wealth. If anything people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Good job we live in a free society eh
>>
Only women shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
>>29296366
>>29296368
excellent arguments friends, really made me think desu.
>>
>>29296371
Who, the jews? Stay cucked you stupid goy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.