[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Set Steam profile to say that I'm female >Hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1465712285520.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1465712285520.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>Set Steam profile to say that I'm female
>Hundreds of thirsty beta males constantly friend-requesting me and chatting me with retarded shit

Why are guys so stupid?

Like even if I actually was a girl, this is no way to get my attention. I wouldn't give a shit about some internet rando, I'm just trying to play videogames.
>>
>videogames.
here's your answer
>>
>>29295773
This is the result of a culture that places too much emphasis on sexual relationships
That or their dicks take over their minds
>>
>>29295773
this is why all those fragile little men who never receive affection from their families want to become degenerate traps.
>>
>>29295842
>places too much emphasis on sexual relationships

What is more important than this, in your view?
>>
>>29296014
Contributing to society, something like that. But I don't wanna sound like a houlier-than-thou person.
>>
Does this actually happen just after setting your profile to female, or do you have to post in various communities etc first for people to see you?
>>
>>29296095
>Contributing to society, something like that.

So you actually have no idea, you're just babbling.

That's what I thought.

Are you aware that humans come from sex? Where do you think *you* came from? Where do you think all of the humans in the future are going to come from?

How could anything be more important than reproduction? Exactly what "society" would be left if people didn't reproduce?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.