[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women just homewreckers by nature? I'm not in a relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1465741068134.jpg (814 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1465741068134.jpg
814 KB, 1944x2592
Are women just homewreckers by nature?

I'm not in a relationship, but I do have a few girl friends that I chill with from time to time. Today in particular I left this girls house at 6 in the morning smelling like pussy and hickeys on my neck. Girls who would normally not even give me a second glance on any other day are actually maintaining eye contact and smiling, giving off an actually welcoming vibe, and generally treating me like an actual human being. Like, I stopped by a diner on my way home from work and my server actually started a conversation with me. Asking if I was new to the area since it was a local restaurant. Shit like this never happens and it's only now I'm noticing that the only times it does is when I'm in a relationship or getting laid. Idk, is it possible that getting laid makes you act a certain way? I don't really feel like I'm doing anything different.
>>
>>29295704

*way home from her house

Not work
>>
>>29295704
Women can tell when you've been with other women. I don't know how; maybe it is a slight change in your demeanor, or whatever, but they simply can. Even if you don't smell like pussy because you're spatially seperated from your gf for a couple of weeks, other women will find you desirable.

Every time I'm in a relationship, I get waaaay more attention from girls than when I'm single. It's a curse.
>>
no women are just homewreckers by nature.

don't even take me for an /r9k/ style misogynist. women are more prone to treachery while men are more prone to violence. You can observe this behavioral pattern even more clearly in our closest relatives, chimps.

however, just as there are good men who are not violent, there are good women who are not treacherous.
>>
>>29295704
>I don't really feel like I'm doing anything different

your body language may be different.
>>
We need a eugenics program to breed these instincts out of women.
>>
>>29295767

Why do you see it as a curse? You can just ride with the momentum and keep fucking women until you find one worth being loyal for.
>>
>>29295704

One of my best friends just "broke up" with her FWB who is a turbochad (actually a great guy, but a dick to women which is none of my business) who had a gf the whole time.

You should hear her talking about the gf, I've never seen something so vicious. You'd think she's the cheated one and the actual gf the other person, jesus christ.
>>
>>29296056
>great guy
>cheated on girlfriend
>>
>>29296255

What's wrong with that? Women are backward human beings. You want to treat them right but they just don't respond to it better as treating them wrong. They actually treat you worse if you let them know you're developing feelings. Love is a man's weakness and women's are lust, save yourself the hurt and learn how to play these whores.

Of course not all women are like this. Just the majority.
>>
>>29296420
I'm well aware of how horrible most women are, but guys who participate in the same kinds of evil acts like cheating are just as horrible. If you find that your girlfriend is not worthy of your dedication or loyalty, you can just leave her. If you find that no women are worth having relationships with, don't have them. If you resort to cheating or doing other evil stuff, you're no better than the horrible women.
>>
>>29296573
>cheating
I think most robots would NEVER do that. (inb4 because they'll never get the chance to yeah hahah yeah, correct)
But he has a point. Women don't react to it the same way.
In general women would rather share an alpha (with or without cheating) than have their own beta.
>>
>>29296795
I agree with all that.

I just wouldn't consider any Chad who sleeps around and cheats on his girlfriend to be a "great guy". Maybe the women are evil and the game is unfair, but when a guy takes advantage of that for his own pleasure, he becomes just as much a part of that evil even if he didn't start it.

I recognize that it's too easy for me to say these things and claim a moral high ground since I haven't even had any opportunities to get with women, but at least I don't deny that or deny that I probably would've taken a chance to have sex in the past if I had the opportunity, even in situations I would now consider morally wrong. Nowadays I just can't find any respect for guys who score with a bunch of women. What would truly be impressive to me is a guy who could score with a bunch of women but chooses to disregard them in favor of higher pursuits.
>>
>>29296795
>implying a robot wouldn't go on an ego trip once he got a gf
>>
File: lewd.jpg (188 KB, 1056x1200) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
188 KB, 1056x1200
>>29297503
nah he's a great guy

any guy to further accelerate us to the end is a good guy in my book
>>
File: 1462751233938.jpg (137 KB, 608x350) Image search: [Google]
1462751233938.jpg
137 KB, 608x350
>>29295704
>are women just homewreckers by nature?
yes
>tell grill who's sad all the time that I've been in love with her for the past 3 years
>her and I become a thing at first
>says she's started to have feelings for me
>eventually go out
>everyday tell her how in love I am with her
>everyday she wants to start drama over the smallest things
>she calls me names and whatnot
>after only 7 months she breaks up with me
>tell her I still love her
>she tells me she hates me
>whatdidido.zip
>haven't gotten over her 5 years later

I'm not sure why anyone would go into a delicate relationship just in order to fuck it all up and leave me feeling worse than before.

Women all in all are pretty subhuman; they think that sex is as casual as drinking water. They expect for the man to never fight back in an argument (not physical). They're the first to be vulgar, or show some kind of behavior that only a child would have. My experience with women (the only one), is that they're pretty vile.

To top it all off
>be me about a month ago
>start talking to ex
>we hit it off
>ask her what's up with her
>goes into a huge rant about how a guy she has feelings for and she is "so in love with" doesn't feel the same way back
>tries to cuck me into being there for every time that she's sad
>tries to keep me around for when she's board
These bitches are fucking horrible, OP. I honestly wish I would've just stayed away from women in the first place, so I wouldn't have to suffer thinking about this bitch on a daily basis.
>>
>>29297792
just drop her and remember to tell her why you are dropping her so she can feel like shit because chad will never pump and dump her and be her emotional tampon
>>
File: 1436275401948.gif (132 KB, 1275x502) Image search: [Google]
1436275401948.gif
132 KB, 1275x502
>>29297822
It's generally my fault for even asking her if she's ok. Also, the guy she "loves" isn't chad. He's some christian guy who hates her because she smokes weed and isn't a virgin.
>>
>>29297890
>hates her because she smokes weed and isn't a virgin.

sounds like another robot. I'd say tell her how it is and make her feel like her life was a whole mistake
>>
File: 1453958460091.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1453958460091.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>29297910
Just to clarify; the reason why robots are afraid of girls who do this is because they feel scared. It's simply philosophical (this kind of ideology of purity) when it comes down to it. Robots are scared of women that have had sex before because they feel like they won't be good enough, or that she won't be pleased- and smoking weed is just out of fear that it harms your body. That's the only reasons robots see it that way.

I think I'll just tell her "I can't keep doing this; as much as I can't get over you, all you do is complain about a problem you could just easily get over like you did with me, instead of complaining to me, and bringing it up in every convo we have. It's obvious ___ doesn't like you because you've been used and abused before, and he prefers a girl who isn't simply a toy for others to stick their dicks in. I'm sorry I'm doing this, but you obviously need to learn a thing or two on your own."

I probably won't be as harsh, since I'm not out for blood, but you get the idea.
>>
>>29297633
>thinking something like that
I'm being 100% unironical here, kill yourself, please.
>>
>>29295770
And they're all taken. So lets look at the pool of available people again. Now all available women are treacherous and all available men are violent.
>>
>>29295786
This

...is correct

and needed to be said
>>
>>29298009
Believe me or not but for some sex aren't high priority. What they want from women is long term relationship(and sex).
This girls who slut themselves and get hammered by alco and smoke weed aren't just worth time and effort.
Sure for men who want only fuck its easy catch. For men who want future its not worth.
>>
>>29298112
You're right. I guess I'm looking it at the point of view from "Chasing Amy" where the girl doesn't seek to just have sex just for fun, she does it for emotional value; but I see that not all women are that way- that some just want to fuck for fun, and I'm repulsed by it, honestly. Not so much men, since for men, it's actually a task to do it- it requires a lot of things for it to even happen, but women can just open wide and take some new dick whenever.
>>
>>29298210
There is also other things.
He actally may be a true Alpha that look for high valu woman to make her his wife.
This girl is poor quaity with low morals so it would be bad investment even if he gt he for free. As she would proably lower his value and cause futre problems.
For chads its no problem as they want is easy lay. For this guy its justno worth. Smart man.
Even if he is a omega or redpiled beta its not really worth a trouble.
>>
>>29297633
robot who had a gf for a while here. Never had the desire to cheat
>>
File: shill warning alert.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shill warning alert.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>>29295704
this is the first non-shill genuine post made to not bait robots or others
there is still hope
>>
>>29298343
Yeah, that's not the case here, though. He's not chad at all. In fact, the guy's a virgin. I get what you mean though. All in all, this girl is nothing but a hot mess. I will continue to love with girl for the rest of my life (as cuck as it may sound), but I'll always mourn the perfect girl she was, not the cum-guzzler she mutated into.
>>
>>29295704
>I don't really feel like I'm doing anything different.
>I left this girls house at 6 in the morning smelling like pussy and hickeys on my neck.

You are doing a lot different retard
You have proven to yourself you can get a piece of ass you busted a nut and felt both desirable and satisfied.

Likely what ever mannerisms you gave when you were alone/not getting any have been hammer out.
You might be looking at them like a meal to eat before not even know but now you are mellow and likely one of the few guys that don't look like all you want to do is hump their leg/cry on their lap.
>>
>>29298413
It's actually a quality discussion of women beyond 'fuck me reeee!'. Shocking, I know
>>
>>29298604
Indeed it is.
>>29298494
This is also true.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.