[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for those of you on normie social networks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463287554154.png (107 KB, 276x340) Image search: [Google]
1463287554154.png
107 KB, 276x340
I have a question for those of you on normie social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc):
How many notifications do you get a day? For me it's about 10.
>>
>>29295258
Literally none maybe 2 a week from buy sell pages reeee and such
>>
i have 1 friend on facebook and it's a girl who asked me to make a facebook for some reason

why would she ask me to make a fb
>>
>>29295258
How bad is Kikebook? I want to go on it, but I think it will trigger my autism.
Who should I even add?
>>
>>29295334
Facebook is okay if you add the right people and like good pages.
>>
>>29295318
Wanted to expand her already bloated friends list, thus appearing to be likeable.
Or, if she messages you often enough, it's possible that she likes you.
>>
>>29295334
well all of the meme pages and their normie armies try and act like theyre robots and say REEEEE and normies

i was disgusted with this and deleted my fb right away, its not worth it.
>>
>>29295258
I used to help out on a political campaign and ran the fb page so I get around 5 notifications a day. Our election is in october i think so things will ramp up to about 20 to 50 notifications. Right now its just people complaining but i do get the odd crazy person so thats funny. Im thinking about turning off the notifications before things get too wild and I lose self-control and turn it into a shit-posting meme page with an audience average age of 50.
>>
>>29295682
I'm in my mid twenties I doubt they act like that
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.