[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i stop caring about someone that isn't in my life anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
how do i stop caring about someone that isn't in my life anymore?
>>
>>29295037
Track them down, kill them, and sleep well at night knowing exactly where their rotting corpse is while basking in the knowledge they won't be doing anything without you.
>>
>>29295059

this is solid advice. thanks
>>
Hey OP, on the off chance you find the murder option as too much effort there is always the second option. Which is to grow up and stop being a little pansy about your emotions. Get through that shit and move on. Don't get beaten by a GHOST
>>
Blow your load then you won't care about her anymore.

Coming from experience.
>>
>>29295177
She's not a ghost yet, though.
>>
>>29295222
she is to you.
>>
>>29295193
only works if you didn't actually care about her and just wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>29295222
Yeah well once she is she'll be haunting you from the grave and you really won't have any other option left besides suicide.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.