[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your descent into Schizophrenia like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: proof_of_a_concord_kept.png (24 KB, 196x203) Image search: [Google]
proof_of_a_concord_kept.png
24 KB, 196x203
What was your descent into Schizophrenia like?
>>
Well I can tell you one thing, it wasn't easy. But if I had the chance I would do it all over again.

Honestly the most beautiful thing about schizophrenia is that you're never really sure if you have it or not. Anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't understand what schizophrenia is.
>>
>>29295032
It was a trainwreck. I had this fantasy of completely giving my life a new course and it did, cuz I went badshit insane.
But I might have bipolar disorder with psychotic tendencies instead.
>>
developed from marijuana induced psychosis
>>
It was like this at times: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJyCppPNEeM
>>
>>29295152
I personally think Bipolar and Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective are related because I have Schizophrenia, my birth father has Bipolar and his mother- my grandmother- has Schizophrenia. If you consider Bipolar and Schizophrenia to be related it's a straight line in my family.
>>
>>29295032
Why do you keep making this thread? If you want legitimate stories about descents into psychosis, google it, there's hundreds of verified stories out there.

>>29295131
This anon is making shit up. Schizophrenic's who are in the system will know that they have schizophrenia, though in periods of active psychosis won't be able to tell what's a symptom and what's reality. This isn't the case most of the time though, and even with that, patients can tell they're relapsing or acting in unhealthy ways again and check themselves into hospitals, that's how a good amount of people in wards end up there.

It's retards like this that pretend to have schizophrenia without even understanding how it works that make just googling stories a much better thing to do. You'll get less self diagnosed people that romanticise the disorder there at least.
>>
>>29295032
Farming concords gave me schizo.
>>
I realized I had it when my first girlfriend became extremely frightened at what I was saying. Its weird, the things I said seemed to make sense but apparently it was absolute gibberish to her. Now I'm at a point where nobody is my friend and any time I'm in an episode it's wasted in my own head or I feel like I'm slipping even harder. Why did I have to ruin my own life?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.