[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you haven't experienced at least 3/4th of the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
if you haven't experienced at least 3/4th of the things that he went through then get off of this board right now
>>
List all the things he went through and I'll consider it.
>>
>>29294958
Ive rode in a BMW, been halted by a locked door, and have been very wrong in some beliefs about my life so yeah
>>
>>29294971
>>29294988
You filthy normie niggers sure are persistent, huh. Tell me, why exactly do you seek to pester us otherwise peaceful robots? What kind of sick pleasure does it deliver you? Fucking normie niggers
>>
>>29295014
hows that pestering at all m8?
>>
>>29294958
Rodger was rich and not that bad looking, fuck him. He acted like he was a robot but he could have had a great life if he wasn't so fucking dumb
>>
File: 1465883522920.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1465883522920.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>29295022
You don't belolng here. You have somewhere to belong, and it isn't here.

If I were a mod I'd purge this entire board of normies and pepe posters. Every single one of you insipid little shits would receive a rangeban. Then and only then would /r9k/ be great again.
>>
>>29295041
way to answer the question fagdrag
>>
>>29295031
>Rodger was rich and not that bad looking, fuck him. He acted like he was a robot but he could have had a great life if he wasn't so fucking dumb
I'm not defending the guy, but some mental illnesses serve to impede self improvement. The same thing that he went through is what most robots are going through as well. We are incapable
>>
>>29295022
if you are not a,

>virgin
>sexually frustrated
>friendless
>either manlet or below average looks
>sub 6.5 inch penis

you do not belong on /r9k, soc is what you're looking for
>>
>>29295041
Which is why you will never be a mod. Why don't you fuck off this board back to wizchan.
>>
>>29295056
it just pisses me off that some people here consider a wealthy potential chad as our representative somehow. some of us are poor and ugly in addition to being crazy, his brain was his only problem
>>
>>29295061
hold your horses mate

I'm
>not a virgin
>don't care about sex or women anymore
>friendless
>ugly
>8 inch benis

being a robot is being a loser but knowing you do it to yourself, just you, you and no one else
>>
>>29295056
>I'm not defending the guy
Oh? I thought r9k was worshiping the supreme gentleman and trying to summon him back to life so that he could complete his mission?
>>
>>29295093
>hapa
>chad

wew
>>
>>29295097
fuck you my penis is only 6.2 inches i hate you
>>
>>29295102
elliot let hatred cloud his sense of rationality
>>
>29295102
Cunts like you still exist so id say he failed
>>
>>29295061
>notavirgin
>;)
>a very many friends
>big hott boi
>thicc cock
nothing you can do to stop me coming here is there fuccboi? ;^)
>>
>>29295097
You are not allowed to listen to radiohead, fuckboi
>>
>>29295061

>virgin
>I guess
>hell nah
>not manlet, below average looks possible, unsure
>sub 6.5 inch penis
>>
>>29295041
elliot was a failed normie
>>
File: muh elliot.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
muh elliot.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
Elliot the failed normalfag again?

Sigh...
>>
>>29296535

>calls other normie
>uses the word normie.
>>
He was a rich kid with a silver spoon born in his mouth. No robot will ever have anything in common with him. His only failure was not throwing around his money.
>>
6.75 benis. feelsgoodman
>>
>>29295041
>>29295061
You know what's even more pathetic than that list? The fact that you're assblasted about enforcing these ridiculous and arbitrary rules about who can and cannot post on this board. REEE all the fuck you want, it's still lame as hell that there's supposedly a litmus test to be here.
>>
File: eternalvoid.png (237 KB, 512x480) Image search: [Google]
eternalvoid.png
237 KB, 512x480
>>29295097
Post pix.
>>29295061
>not virgin
>been a while since last lay
>few friends, all always with others
>manlet
> >6.5 inch penis

I sort of meet the criteria, can I be in the club sempai?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.