[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be a good parent? How would you raise your kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Would you be a good parent?

How would you raise your kids?
>>
>>29294800
>Would you be a good parent?
No. I'm not competent. They could end up as unhappy and messed up as I am. I wouldn't know how to help them through it if I can't even help myself. I would never accept a responsibility like that.
>>
Not conceive them in the first place.
>>
No I'd probably burn them out trying to turn to into an ideal and "amazing" or "successful" person
>>
>>29294800
no, I'm not patient with anyone, especially children. id probably teach bad lessons and my kid would grow up hating me or even shooting up a school.
>How would you raise your kids?
I'll donate my sperm and allow the kid to find out who I am of he/she so wishes and let them find me if they really give a shit.
we can probably hang out, get a beer, then I commit suicide and leave them a treasure map to nothing.
>>
I would throw them out in the wilderness. If they come back then they are worthy enough to be my children.
>>
>>29294800
I'm trying, I'm far from perfect but he's happy and healthy so I must be doing at least passable so far.

>How would you raise your kids?
Right now he's still little so we do a lot of reading and playing. I want to encourage him to try new things, sports and the like.
>>
>>29294800
I'd make sure they get good education
I'd tell them about the culture of our forebears
I wouldn't instantly rush to help if they fell (never be overprotective), but I'd always make sure they're not in any actual danger.
I'd do fun things with them whenever they'd feel like it.
If possible, I'd teach them how to survive when SHTF

Too bad you need a wife to have kids.
>>
File: grew up too fast.png (157 KB, 236x626) Image search: [Google]
grew up too fast.png
157 KB, 236x626
>>29294800
Yeah, if I had kids (which I won't).

How I'd raise them? Well first and foremost, I'd make sure I had amassed a fortune large enough to ensure they'd never have to work, I'd retire and devout my entire life to them (never neglecting them of love or anything), I'd be meticulous about their nutrition and what they eat, I'd make sure to lecture them on the dangers of not following Mike Mew's orthotropics advise, I'd send them to the best private schools and I'd try my hardest to instill in them healthy Chad virtues. If need be, I'd pay for things like HGH, Testosterone, and gene engineering.

Ya' know? One day, I think I'll adopt a kid and do precisely above post.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (55 KB, 611x600) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
55 KB, 611x600
I would first make them pass through the first test. a room filled with knifes and other pointy elements, let them play and slowly turn up the room's temperature so they get angry easier.
Then I will make them fight a baby crocodile, whoever dies first is the dinner.
The last test is an endurance test, they must resist the cold without dying. I 'll put them in the snow and come back an hour later. If they have passed ALL the tests they are true men now they don't need me, I'll give them a bag with food and tell them to call me when they're millionaire.
>>
I'd be a terrible parent for many reasons.
>>
>>29294800
I think I'll make an excellent parent:

I'll probably raise them on the family farm, they will help me and my wife plant things and collect eggs from chickens etc. I will raise them stricter than most parents but they will have more freedom than I had so a healthy balnce which makes them appreciate free time. I'll teach them how to play ball, hunt and fish, ride horses etc. I'll joke around with them constantly so they develop a great sense of humour. They'll go to public school because it really doesnt matter (I've been to both private & public) so that they can learn to interact with people who arent like them. I'll tell them to do what they love and the money will come eventually, dont worry about it.

I recently aquired a tall intelligent qt tomboy gf who is of excellent stock to create an heir. She understands that I want a large family and she appears willing so I'm very happy.
>>
>>29295618

Oh man anon, that kid is gonna end up so fucked up.
>>
>>29295963

That's nice bro. I have the same dream of becoming a farmer and working for myself someday. This city life's making it seem impossible though. Starting to think farm life is just something that's handed down through family. Starting your own from the ground up requires something I'm getting too old to do.
>>
I think I'm a pretty great parent. Taught my wife's daughter to be self sufficient. At 11 she can hunt, clean the animal and cook it. She can fight well and can use a knife. Knows how to garden and runs her own veggie stand. Knows how to handle money and save. Has great hobbies. It helps that I'm a house bitch and spent most of her life molding her.
>>
>>29296107
Thanks :) luckily I'll have it passed down to me but if it doesnt for whatever reason there is plenty of cheap land to live this lifestyle, would probably take 10years of decent saving to afford one but it would be so worth it
>>
>>29295963
Growing up on a farm in the Balkans, this makes me very happy to read, I actually smiled for the 1st time in months.

my life in the U.K is different, I'm stuck in a office with a McDonald's view in Manchester all day.

I miss my childhood sometimes.
>>
You gotta make sure he's cool. If I can't sit down with my son and giggle at Hentai when he's fully grown, I've failed as a father. He needs to know that video games and Taco Bell are the only things that are worth living for. Also, not to play casual trash like Call of Field: NB3K30: Doritos Sponsored Edition.

>Year 1-5:
He shall only be allowed to watch no political affiliation documentaries. He shall be able to buy any DVD at Salvation Army, and will listen to only quality music. Also no cell phones around him. Ever.
>6-8:
After he/she discovers actual TV from school or a friend, I will allow them to see light cartoons. They will however enjoy my vintage Mario Party's more, and I will properly teach him in the art of mlg pro.
>9-12:
Now that they noticed there privates got all squishy I decide to tell them that other like minded individuals are outside, and that you should find a friend or two out there. They will most likely pick on them for being sheltered which will build character and support for me. There is also a very likely chance they will learn the Birds and Bees from the street and will not need me to talk about what I don't understand.

>13-16
Tell him not to worry about his grades, since today's kids keep getting triggered or some shit. Try to hint at mild booze or pot, on weekends. I tell them that drinking is perfectly fine as long as we're together at home (Playing the latest JRPG). Start buying clothes for him that seem like they would be for someone unpopular (Like if if was today, Emo or Hipster), he will identify with this group. Now that he has crappy friends I will now throw them a semi-supervised parties, making sure all chads are absent. They shall play board games. Convince some virgin to fuck 'em a couple times. One who seems normal by my standards. I have to make sure the group hang out is my house and I keep giving children liquor.
>17----
I don't care past this point. Live with me if you want, we had a nice time.
>>
>>29296235

>"anon, your dad kinda creeps me out. I mean it's cool that he buys as beers and stuff but last time he tried to touch me"
>>
>>29295806
>Then I will make them fight a baby crocodile, whoever dies first is the dinner.
You weren't at DisneyWorld yesterday by any chance?
>>
I'd raise my kids with respect and manners. Hard work ethic and responsibilities. Emphasize education. Emphasize creativity and music. Put my sons in Boxing for a year, and my daughter's in karate or something similar, for self defense. Pro gun and hunting and fishing. No religion strictly agnostic. Meditation practice. Pro video games and computers. Pro marijuana. I'll let them toke up when they're 18. They can drink then too. I'll tell them about my hippie days and encourage psychedelics use once in awhile. I'd be the coolest dad ever I swear. My kids would be cooler than yours
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.