[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of people say this shit? It kinda does define you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1465985097396.jpg (7 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465985097396.jpg
7 KB, 500x290
What type of people say this shit?
It kinda does define you in a relationship
>>
Women. They mean their sexual history doesn't define them, but that any man's sexual history does define him (virgin = loser).
>>
>It kinda does define you in a relationship
How? I don't think it defines you at all and I can't begin to argue back since I have no idea how and why it would possibly define you.
>>
File: 1458214424782.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1458214424782.png
191 KB, 419x398
The only way to can define someone is by how they act. Their history is a catalog of their actions.

Slut.
>>
>>29295195
The best way to define someone is by how they think.

Their history is in the past and people change.
>>
Mainly sluts use this.
History does define you. Thats I have to sell my secondhand things for cheaper than I bought them. Thats why people get convicted of cri es they comitted in the past.
>>
>>29295220
You can think a lot of things but it doesn't mean you will act upon them. I didn't say the present cannot define the person but it is undeniable that their history hasn't shaped the person to who they are and why they may have undergone change.

With that said there are certain things that once you become it you will always be it. Once you are a criminal people will often think of you as a criminal, or a rapist, or a slut.
>>
>>29295220
How can you know how people think?

Also, people don't change.
>>
>>29295320
Look at their eyes, Really. That's where the soul Lies.
>>
>your behaviour up to this point in your life does not define you

Hurrrrr
This is what people who do not want to accept responsibility or acknowledge things they've done that they are ashamed of do.
>>
If past doesn't define you, how come criminals have such shit employment prospects that the government gives grants to those that hire them? If past doesn't matter, how come you need work experience on a resume and references for a job?
Face it relationships are the only are bitches say this shit about, and only regarding women, never men. They still judge a man's past just fine. This is all just to protect the vaginal jew from criticism.
>>
File: 1330391381208.png (601 KB, 556x466) Image search: [Google]
1330391381208.png
601 KB, 556x466
>>29295122
>(virgin = loser)

You faggots sit around in your hugbox thinking this all day so you never need to step out of it and try.

No one fucking ever, anywhere gives a fuck if you're a virgin, ever. I have not heard a single virgin be mocked through my entire time at university, and the years after it.

You are obviously defined by being a virgin because you keep using it as a fucking excuse as to why you're such a deadbeat dipshit. Shut the fuck up man, shut the fuck up about it, stop using it as a fucking crutch, and go do something fucking productive today.
>>
>>29295436

Then why do feminists and sluts use it as an insult on the Internet constantly? How ironic that they complain about their feelings being hurt from being "slut shamed" yet they insult virgins on the Internet regularly and don't see the hypocrisy.

Oh, and they also seem to think that because they can't bully beta male virgins in real life like they do on the Internet, that must mean that "SOCIETY HATES WOMEN AND IT WON'T LET WOMEN DO WHAT THEY WANT".
>>
>>29295436
>No one fucking ever, anywhere gives a fuck if you're a virgin, ever.

pure lies, it is completely stigmatized, admitting it is basically social suicide
>>
>>29295436
i was bullied by my town peers because i was a virgin.
i am at the college right now.
and they work dead end jobs,that will probably make more money than i will do in the next 5 years, and they also have gf.
at least i am in college am i rght?

do not talk about what you do not know.
you are not a virgin yourself so you do not know, you are the guy who just laughts to himself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.