[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to be cool about being a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: 1463092076759.jpg (43 KB, 445x556) Image search: [Google]
1463092076759.jpg
43 KB, 445x556
how to be cool about being a virgin?
>>
you jerk off to big boobies waahaahhahhahaa
>>
Don't bring it up. Don't tell anyone. If anyone asks, say you're not a virgin and have a go-to story if they press you further. Act like you know what you're doing.
>>
>>29294632
Just go with it. Don't tell anyone straight up, but when they ask you, don't make up fake stories admit to never having had sex.
Just don't try to seem desperate and you'll be fine.
>>
>>29294632
It depends if you are M or F
If you are male, don't say anything about it. If you are awful, you can improve. You are going to love her.
If you are female, consider if he's a guy you want around or not.

oh wait
>traditional sexual philosophy
>>
File: justlive.jpg (484 KB, 2244x2016) Image search: [Google]
justlive.jpg
484 KB, 2244x2016
>>29294632
Just live with it, no point in telling any people about it.
>>
File: 1464473122996.jpg (75 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464473122996.jpg
75 KB, 400x400
>>29294701
Shit, wrong picture
>>
>>29294632
dont go around telling people you're a virgin and it is unlikely to be an issue unless you go around all day in a fedora and trenchcoat
>>
>>29294632
Don't flaunt it
Don't fight it
Don't seem desperate
Don't come off as blase about it.

Just be cool with it.
>>
File: 317denny.jpg (9 KB, 200x296) Image search: [Google]
317denny.jpg
9 KB, 200x296
>>29294701

Are you Javier Bardem?
>>
>>29294757
Nope! ment Jeffrey Dean Morgan
>>
>>29294757
I aint no Spainfag
>>
>>29294737
does this really work? isn't lying better
>>
>>29294701

Whatever, you're cute.
>>
>>29294816
No, because everyone who has actually had sex can tell you're lying.
Also, when you're getting intimate with a girl, she'll be able to tell.
>>
>>29294632
Be hot. When will you understand that what makes you cool or creepy has nothing to do with the action itself?

Virgin handsome, fit, tall, well groomed guy:
>Yes, I'm actually a virgin. I'd like to find a girl I have a special connection to before making that step.
>oooooooh, he is so cool, I wish I was that girl

Virgin ugly, fat, short neckbeard:
>Yes, I'm actually a virgin. I'd like to find a girl I have a special connection to before making that step.
>omg, what a weirdo, does he actually think people would believe that?

Same thing applies for girls more or less.
>>
>>29294632
Don't be insecure about it. That's L I T E R A L L Y it.
>>
File: images(66).jpg (15 KB, 341x525) Image search: [Google]
images(66).jpg
15 KB, 341x525
>>29294632
Get a face scar and a 1000 yard stare. Don't talk about the past much.

If you need help with the scar, salt and ice are a good start.
>>
File: wine.jpg (34 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
wine.jpg
34 KB, 530x492
>>29294909
>this fucking delusion

Like sweet wine on a hot summer day.
>>
>>29294909
Have you ever actually talked to a human bean in your life, ever?
>>
>>29294927
>salt and ice are a good start.
NO
you want a scar from being cut not burnt
>>
>>29294931
>>29294944
I don't like your aggressive stance on this.
>>
>>29294931
>>29294944
This is actually quite accurate. If the girl is not a total bitch, she'll find it sweet, as long as the guy looks and acts like it's genuinely his choice.

Her potentially being annoyed when the virgin guy can't properly perform in bed at first is a totally different topic.
>>
>>29294982
For me, it's not the aggression, really.

It's the blatant falsehood. What (s)he's saying-- that Looks unironically Do Not Matter-- is so barefacedly not true that I don't understand why they're taking the time to say it.

It's a lie, we KNOW it's a lie, they know WE know, and they still produce it. It's like Soviet propaganda. Everyone knows it's bullshit, but they still do it to signal allegiance. It galls me to be forced to call hogshit bread pudding.
>>
Only virgins care about virginity. I immediately stopped giving a fuck about anyone's sex life once I lost mine. My virginity, not sex life, I mean.

And that's the only way losing your V-card changes you.

If some insecure fag asks you about it, just say that you haven't been in a proper relationship yet and you don't want some random slut to be your first.
>>
>>29295098
Your logic defeats itself. Youdon't care about being a virgin because you're not one anymore.
>>
You don't tell anyone about being a virgin. Just have a story about how you lost it if anyone asks. Saying you're a virgin is going to get you constant looks and you'll be known as 'that virgin guy' plus Stacies will mock you and Chads will try to get you with some girl just to embarrass her and you. If you want to fit in with modern society, you DON'T reveal that you're a virgin. it's that simple.

Do this >>29294656 and most definitely not this >>29294673

Just B urself ;))) never fucking works, and whoever suggests that is a Chad trying to get you to out yourself so he can embarrass you and make you his beta bitch.
>>
>>29295400
So you lie your ass off about something you have no experience in? People can tell and when you're exposed, you're nothing but a pathetic loser who makes up stories.

DON'T EVER make up sex stories if you're a virgin.

Being a virgin does not affect your social life if you don't let your virginity define you. Don't be awkward about it and you'll be fine.

I'm a virgin myself and some people know about this. All were surprised, but they don't behave differently around me.
If you saw me among ten other guys on the street, I'd probably be one of the last you'd expect to be a virgin.
As long as you look like you're a virgin by choice, noone will care.
>>
>>29295522
>>29295522
>People can tell and when you're exposed, you're nothing but a pathetic loser who makes up stories.

They literally can't, unless you're retarded and make up stories about how you fucked 10/10s. If your lie involves you losing it to some 5/10 slut at a party when you were 18 then it's pretty hard for them to argue with that.
>>
>>29295562
And what if they ask you about details?
Seriously, most fake stories sound fake if you don't know what you talk about. You'll more likely than not stammer some bullshit looking around nervously. They can tell.
And as soon as you get physical with a girl, she can tell too by the way you touch her.
>>
>>29295584
> And what if they ask you about details?

"God, I was so drunk I can barely remember anything"

>Seriously, most fake stories sound fake if you don't know what you talk about. You'll more likely than not stammer some bullshit looking around nervously. They can tell.

you're paranoid dude, people aren't going to be looking for a reason to disbelieve some vague detail about your life that you casually mentioned
>>
>>29295596
if people are asking if you're a virgin they already believe that you are, so of course theyll be looking for reasons to disbelieve you retard
>>
>>29295611
Ok, keep lying then. But don't blame me if you get exposed as the pathetic creep who makes up fake sex stories.
>>
If you want to make people believe you're not a virgin when you actually are, pretending to have had a really bad relationship in the past isn't a bad idea. The older you get, the more believable it is, too.

And it's also more believable the more of a loser you are, within reason. Many a Chad has become a shell of a mere normie after having been taken to the cleaners/suffered a rape allegation/[insert bad shit here]

You don't even have to describe the bad shit, just say something vaguely sinister like, "She treated me like shit" or whatever and normies will still think you're a loser and can't get it up or something, but you won't be treated like a literal subhuman.
>>
File: 1465886387513.jpg (111 KB, 776x1100) Image search: [Google]
1465886387513.jpg
111 KB, 776x1100
Most girls I've talked to seem to care much less about this shit than you guys think. I suspect most of us could go find some greasy, dirty slag to pound, but that wouldn't make us any happier, so why bother?
>>
>>29295617
who the fuck asks "are you a virgin" outside of a high school locker room

there's no mistake you can make in bed that can't be explained away by saying you're inexperienced and your previous experiences involved alcohol
>>
If you're a creeper loser who is clearly unpopular with women, make up a believable awkward sexual encounter that people like you that aren't virgins have.

>you didn't know where to put it in, so she took the lead and fucked you cowgirl
>it was awkward and uncomfortable

etc.

Imply/mention

>much older women
>fat single mothers
>hookers

Note: You might want to avoid having to do something like this if you don't have to, but if you really want people not to know you're a virgin this is a good idea.
>>
>>29294931
He's right, thoigh. Just look at the reaction to Tebow claiming to be a virgin. He got away with it because he's a super-Chad.
>>
>>29294632
This could only matter to you if you thought you were going to have to tell a girl. GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also seriously if you're talking about sex instead of doing it then you're her gay friend.
>>
How blue pilled are you to think girls give a single shit about anything to do with you? You are there to make them feel special and valuable and give them attention, until they get bored and then please kindly fuckoff you annoying fuckboy I don't owe you anything.
>>
>>29294844
fuck off!

how will someone be a human lie detactor if they had sex. you are an idiot
>>
>>29295584
>And what if they ask you about details?
See >>29295611
Most people won't give a shit as long as you're just like them and 'fit in' with not being a virgin. They aren't gonna probe you about your story, they'll shrug and not care. If you're a virgin you will most likely get mocked since oyu're an easy target.

>And as soon as you get physical with a girl, she can tell too by the way you touch her.

'Oh man it's been awhile since I've done this'

>>29295654
This helps as well.

>>29295624
>t. Stacy who can't figure out virgins so they want them to reveal themselves easily so she can single them out

wew
>>
>>29295768
I think girls are likely to be able to tell if a guy has never done it before simply by how nervous he is likely to be.

Even though a lot of guys are not good at sex, they aren't likely to be as intimidated as a virgin often/usually is by the act itself.
>>
>>29294844
I have had sex but I'm still a socially awkward autist so people just assume I'm lying. It never gets better.
>>
>>29295794
That's curious. Adult male virginity is extremely rare, so you must be putting some incredibly euphoric vibes out there for people to actually think you're lying, especially if you say it with the confidence of someone who actually has.

Do you have an exceptionally diffident/creepy way of speaking by chance? Maybe you ALWAYS sound like you're lying. Which possibly explains why you're generally socially awkward.
>>
>>29295794
So what if they think you're a virgin?
I never understood why people make such a big deal out of this. It's far less embarassing to be a virgin than to get drunk and wake up next to some uggo in the morning.

>>29295785
I'm a guy you spazz and if someone asks, I tell them the truth. And I still have a functioning social life.
>>
>>29295821
I think it's kind of like that. I'm extremely uncomfortable talking about sex, and also have a very inexpressive face and voice.
>>
Wear a jacket like the guy from Drive.
>>
I had sex with a 'forbidden' woman when I was 17. If they keep asking, I tell them it was a married lady from church and the husband found out about it and we were shunned and bullied out that church, she got divorced, lost her kids and house. She came to me crying and screaming one day and told me and my parents that I destroyed her life and that she hates me forever. It traumatized me and I have trouble making emotional connections with women even now. I went to therapy for a long time because of it ;-;

What do you guys think? Believable?
>>
>>29295862
You must have a social group full of virgins, or they laugh behind your back. Like they won't tell you to your face but they'll go 'that virgin guy' whenever possible. In my social group we had a guy admit he was a virgin and while they initially didn't shame him, they shamed him behind his back.

>>29296065
Too long-winded and too big, it needs to be something small. You got drunk at a party and lost it to some girl, you don't remember most of it. You also have an ex but the breakup didn't go well so you don't want to give too much details on it.
>>
>>29296088
I was trying to go for the traumatized emotional fuckup angle. It explains how I lost my virginity and why I can't get girls. Killing two birds with one stone, you know ;^)

Who knows, it might even get me a pityfuck.
>>
>>29296088
As far as I know noone else in my circle of close friends is a virgin. One or two guys I'm not sure about though.
Pretty sure they laugh behind my back, but not about being a virgin in particular.

Are Americunts really that bad and shame people for being virgins? Come on, that's just the stories being told on this board, this doesn't happen IRL.
>>
>>29296065
That sounds too humble-braggy. A creepy forty year old single woman/divorcee is more believable.
>>
>>29296146
One of my coworkers found out I was a virgin and he literally asks me at least one or two times a week if I've found a girlfriend, talks about how it must be depressing to not have a girlfriend, and asks if I am going to have a girl over during the weekend.
>>
>>29296142
You can still do it by saying your girlfriend slept with Chad behind your back and lied to your face, etc. It's much easier.

>>29296146
I'm not memeing. I don't know what it's like with your social group but most people I know except like 1 guy who's my closest bro (and I still haven't told him despite him being a virgin too because he tells on people a lot) literally make fun of you to your face and embarrass you for being a virgin. Chads and Stacies try to hook you up with their ugly friends and overall shame the shit out of you.
>>
Imagine how it is for me, a robot in Chad's body but still a virgin at 20.
>>
I got asked just the other day. I just said I was and nobody fucking cared. Honestly if anything I was tempted to tell him to fuck off because it's none of his business. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. You guys somehow equate having more sex to being more desirable which is completely stupid.
>>
>>29296245
Golden virginia tobacco is shit
>>
>>29296289
I will never seal my virgin fate like that. If women find out about your secret, they'll never have sex with you. Word travels.

People in general don't respect virgins. Even in the workplace, you'll never advance in your career because they'll always wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>29296355
This isn't true at all. I literally asked out a girl there a few minutes after I said I was a virgin and she clearly didn't care because she said yes right away. If your talking about whores not wanting casual sex I couldn't care less anyway since I only care about a serious relationship, not sex.
>>
>>29296426
I really don't know where you live but if anyone from where I'm from hears you going 'I'm waiting for a serious relationship' you'd get laughed out. Judging from the posts in this thread I'd say it's the same for other anons too.
>>
Went on vacation to spain with friends for the weekend and i made up a story about loosing my virginity there
>>
Just act to be a normie.

>How do normies behave when somebody asks them about their virginity?
Trick question! Nobody asks this question to normies.

>So... what do I do then?
Don't take their question seriously. Pretend to be surprised 'since you haven't heard that question since Xth grade'. Reply sarcastically, take it with humor and if necessary, give a rather vague and corny explanation such as 'Ah, I hardly remember, but I do remember it being dope yet not as great. I think I was kinda nervous LOL'. Never give a direct reply such as 'Yes, ...' or 'No, ...'. Don't forget to jokingly ask them the same question, as if you didn't know their reply.
>>
>>29296245
>20
No one cares, you're still in college.

Come back when you're at least 25 and it'll mean something.
>>
>>29296289
I've never been asked if I'm a virgin surprisingly. Can people tell? I look pretty normal, but I'm a massive sperg in conversations.
>>
>>29294632
Fake it til you make it, bro. The girl I lost my v-card to didn't know I was a virgin. And she didn't need to know.
>>
Every time I was honest when someone asked about my virginity it eventually came to bite me in the ass.

If you are male and have any intention of losing it LIE
>>
>>29294632
I've never lied about it before, but I'm still always extremely hesitant and anxious, and my face gets super red.
>>
>>29297661
25 here, now what?

Also for other anons, Don't mention it.
>>
>>29294701
pls tell me that its not you again
>>
You can hide it all you want, but once people see the way you interact around females, especially attractive females, you're going to get exposed very easily. I've tried it all around friends and co workers. I've tried telling them I'm not looking for a relationship, that I got out of a bad one, but they see right through it. I don't even look like a virgin at all, but the way I act gives it away.
>>
Try your best to not care. Don't bring it up, but don't bother lying unless you're like 24+.

Worst case scenario, just say you're conservative and waiting for marriage. A lot of people will see it's bullshit, but it would be inappropriate for them to call you on it, and if they do, fuck them.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.