[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do I fell for a girl over the internet,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (848 B, 136x36) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
848 B, 136x36
I don't know what to do
I fell for a girl over the internet, we spoke for almost a year, I sent her things that I bought but she told me this will always be unrequited. We had a big argument last night over it and now she thinks everything was fake because I loved her. We were going to meet up in a few weeks too, but now I know its too late.
Should I just end it and kill myself
>>
you go over to her house and fuck her in the anus hole aawwawawawa
>>
File: 1462222518507.jpg (111 KB, 674x960) Image search: [Google]
1462222518507.jpg
111 KB, 674x960
>>29294688
I doubt that can ever happen, I wouldn't want it to really either
>>
>>29294618
cut all contact and distract yourself or settle for a 'friendship' and suffer. the choice is yours
>>
>>29294836
>>cut all contact and distract yourself or settle for a 'fri
We must've sent each other at least 100000 messages, I don't feel like this should end but she said it'll never work out
>>
>>29294853
it doesn't matter how much time you invested, it will only get worse if you stay. explain to her your side and end it. it's like pulling a bandaid. trust me, you will suffer more if you don't do it.
>>
>>29294836
This man.
Ultimatum and leave.
>>
File: 1453683043543.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1453683043543.gif
619 KB, 500x280
Thanks for your advice, she's been the best thing in my life for the past 8 months though, I don't know if I'll be able to cope with that gone. I feel terrible
>>
>>29294618
>I fell for a girl over the internet

OMG, this is the first time I hear such a story !!!!!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.