[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORBITER Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1465148754654.jpg (199 KB, 610x377) Image search: [Google]
1465148754654.jpg
199 KB, 610x377
>last day of college
>"friend" with a to a tbqh 10/10
>the kind all guys talk about
>she put extra effort on her appearence today
fashionmodel.magazine
>sit all day next to her
>can't stop complimenting
>she will meet with her bf at the airport
>he comes home from his international degree
>at one point she's a little sad
>is this my chance ?
OMG WHY U SAD??? U GONNA RUIN UR MAKEUP
>pat her head like I'm a fucking shonen hero
>*stop sobbing*
>it is working
>she looks me in the eyes, full of tears
>take my hand which is patting on her head
>palm of her hand gently pressing my shoulder
"You know anon... You're a very reliable person"
>fuckyes
"The thing is... I won't make it on time for the arrival"
firststageignition.exe
>I pay her the taxi course

>mfw she texts me later a selfie with her bf

Who else here / O R B I T / into oblivion ?

And am I beyond saving ?
>>
File: pepetranscended.jpg (24 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepetranscended.jpg
24 KB, 900x900
>>29294358
THEREIS a rift you have just created in my heart

I ambeyond angry with you

I'm not even calm or empty or anything I just FEEL the rift
>>
Why would you want to be saved from being an orbiter though? It's the best position to be in just in case she breaks up with her bf, you get to move in and replace him.
>>
>>29294419

You think orbiters are the type of guy women get wet over? They're beta provider back-up plans at best.
>>
File: 1465412454180.jpg (60 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
1465412454180.jpg
60 KB, 640x351
>>29294403
I am angry too, but she's a witch.

I can't get mad when in front of her.

>>29294438
No Orbiters are ego boosting and mood enhancing utility. Female don't consider them (us...) as male.

Can someone crash this plane? With no survivor plz?
>>
>>29294358
How old are you?

You might learn from this and take stock of your behaviour and wise up, or you might continue being pathetic.

This kind of "friendship" isn't worth having. If she really thought of you as a friend then she'd set you up with one of her attractive friends (hot girls almost always have other hot friends) . She doesn't do this because her idea of your friendship is that you give her gifts and attention and time.
>>
>>29294799
I think to stupid hot girls that's what friendship is.

Getting given things and attention.
>>
File: taiga.png (1 MB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
taiga.png
1 MB, 1024x1536
I'm considering giving in to the trap meme and have a few boys orbiting around me. Who else here / D E V I L I S H / ?

>>29294799
Because I'm not on the level of her friends ? DUH !

>>29294887
No, she is really intelligent. And I'm not saying this because we are in the same class, or because I'm an orbiter.

She's really intellectual and cultivated.
>>
>>29294929
Uncanny valley tbhfampai
>>
>>29294929
I thought all the girls I orbited were intelligent, until I became intelligent enough not to orbit them.

You will grow up and find an equal at some point. Unless you are fully mature. In which case, I am very sorry for you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.